Outsource Technical Translation Services
BackOffice Pro (BOP) offers to work as a back office to engineering companies and translation service providers with its experienced team of specialists offering technical translation services. As a reputed outsourcing destination in India with a huge team of linguists and technical subject-matter experts, BOP helps businesses in presenting complex technical content in different languages by overcoming the language barriers.
The skilled workforce at BackOffice Pro helps translation service agencies improve their workflow and increase their output while responding to the booming need for technical translation services. BOP also ensures meeting the most challenging project deadlines by scaling up its translation team on demand with a strict adherence to the agreed quality standard.
Technical Translation Skillsets at BackOffice Pro
- Extensive reading and language comprehension fluency, as well as industry-specific fluency in all major languages, including English, Chinese, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, French, Korean, Arabic and others.
- All the team members are acquainted with engineering jargons and over 5+ years of proven experience in translating technical documentation.
- Knowledge of standards of practices and terminologies in major industries including Medical, Paramedical, Health and pharmaceutical as well as Aerospace, Construction, Agri-Food, Life Sciences, Engineering, Manufacturing, Automotive, Oil and Gas, Economics, and Finance, among others.
- Proficiency in using Computer Aided Translation (CAT) and multilingual resource management across time-consuming projects, ensuring fast turnaround times and consistency.
- Handling of various output formats, including Adobe Framemaker, InDesign, XML, MS Word and any other file formats that might be used for online or offline publishing.
- Proficiency in translating a variety of technical documents including CAD drawings, equipment manuals, installation instructions, instruction manuals, material data sheets, material specifications, operating instructions and manuals, patents, safety instructions, safety manuals, training manuals, and user instructions.
- Excellent analytical and judgment capabilities and the ability to translate complex technical ideas, without relying on a verbatim translation.
Technical Translation Services Offered by BackOffice Pro
Among a wide range of translation services, BOP offers to translate the following technical documents:
- Technical Documents: With backgrounds in the relevant industries, BOP’s talented translators understand the jargon and terminology required to accurately translate installation guides, technical proposals, plant and machinery specifications, and engineering drawings.
- User Documents: Being able to accurately and sensitively convey functional concepts in target and source languages, BackOffice Pro’s translators translate user manuals, operation manuals, and safety and maintenance manuals, etc.
- Marketing Documents: From hundreds-of-pages-long product catalogs to presentations, to packaging and labels, we cover a vast array of technical translation documents for marketing purposes, with a focus on clear, accurate phrasing and emphasis on key specifications.
- Corporate Documents: Highly experienced translators offer the translation of corporate documentation including labels, presentations, technical proposals, training materials, e-learning materials, and bills of material.
- Software and Websites: With cultural knowledge in both target and source languages, BOP’s translators are well-versed in the translation and localization of software and websites, with extensive experience in platform globalization and global accounts management.
- Training and E-learning Materials: BackOffice Pro helps clients in translating training documents, instructions, and e-learning material for industries as diverse as finance, telecom, education, construction, and aerospace. We translate text, schematics, interactive platforms, and dashboards, among other media.
Benefits of Availing
Our Technical Translation Services
- BOP’s terminology experts work with clients to analyze their business-related concepts and structures to build dedicated glossaries and terminology standards.
- We use Translation Memory Management (TMM) systems to achieve fast and consistent translations between versions to meet tight deadlines when the workload is high.
- BOP’s collaborative translation workflow ensures that all linguistic assets are managed centrally, making it easier to find terms and definitions that need to be checked for legal, geopolitical, or cultural challenges.
- We maintain a server with network firewall protection and secure on and off-site storage with scheduled daily back-ups to prevent loss of data.
- All of our translators are required to sign non-disclosure agreements for the protection of our clients’ privacy.
- Our teams adhere to strict deadlines and streamlined quality control measures, and completed translations can be delivered in any format requested by the client.
- With dedicated or hourly engagement models, BackOffice Pro allows clients in customizing the service model or choosing the model that suits their requirements the best.
"Thanks so much for your assistance with the service for translating my podcasts flawlessly that allows me to run an online community for business women part time alongside a full time business. Your quick and accurate response helped me to save time and money."
“My experience with BackOffice Pro has been very wonderful and would recommend their services to others requiring transcription services. Thank you for your great services and I look forward to continuing this fruitful working relationship in future."
If you would like to know more about BackOffice Pro’s technical translation services, complete the contact form on our website, and one of our business development managers will be in touch within one business day to take you through our customized offerings in detail.
- Learn How Our Healthcare Client Gets Bilingual Audio Files Transcribed Economically and Accurately
- Florida Based Television Production Company Benefited from Outsourcing Model By Clearing Massive Transcription Backlog
- Australian Student Working on Research Project Turned to Outsourcing and Witnessed Substantial Savings