Outsource Marketing Translation Services
BackOffice Pro (BOP) is an ideal outsourcing partner for translation companies in sourcing global talent to deliver accurate and effective marketing translations. With an extensive network of native-speaking translators supported by a team of marketing experts, BOP offers a wide range of outsourcing solutions for translation, brand management, and content creation agencies.
In case of seasonal or long-term project augmentation, with a pool of skilled language specialists, BOP offers to outsource marketing translation tasks or hire its linguists on FTE-basis. While BOP holds the pride of being a leading marketing translation powerhouse, the experienced team of translators ensures clients in tackling challenging project deadlines at a competitive cost with no compromise on quality.
Marketing Translation Skillsets at BackOffice Pro
- Extensive portfolio of end-to-end execution of translation projects for all forms of traditional and new media, including websites, mobile applications, digital multimedia, human-computer interfaces and interactive media.
- Accurate cultural transfer, based on thorough terminology and symbol research, including names, words, expressions, color schemes, and graphic elements in any culture worldwide.
- Ability to translate and adapt to varieties of marketing materials including brochures, website content, labels and packaging, promotional campaign materials, email marketing campaigns, and social media posts.
- Experience in assisting creative marketing teams with transcription and cross-market copywriting for a product launch, advertising campaigns, branding events, social media management, and other sensitive brand-focused translation tasks.
- Technical ability to manage diverse translation projects within different frameworks, from voiceover and dubbing to subtitling, speech conversion, artwork adaptation and other.
- Fluency in over 50 source and target language pairs, including English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Korean, Chinese, Russian, Japanese, Arabic and German.
- Ability to customize tone and writing style to suit the medium and the brand image and positioning.
- Hands-on experience in marketing translation for diverse industries, including consumer goods and services, entertainment, e-learning, gaming, advertising, luxury, finance, and others.
Marketing Translation Services Offered by BackOffice Pro
BackOffice Pro’s team of professional marketing translators offers a translation of the following:
- Online Content: With a background in marketing, skilled translators translate the complex thoughts into easily comprehensible online content such as website content, blogs, newsletter campaigns, banner ads, and PPC advertising, etc. in a contextually accurate and culturally sensitive manner.
- Localization: Translators with cultural knowledge do the localization of websites and other online and offline resources, ensuring that the linguistic and cultural nuances of the target audience are understood and incorporated.
- Print Media: Understanding industry jargon and terminology, BOP’s translators customize the tone when translating print media such as product brochures, magazine inserts and advertisements, product catalogs, and sales copy or collateral.
- Business Content: Professional translators at BackOffice Pro translate business content such as business cover letters, press releases, classifieds, taglines, general business related articles and press kits.
- Voice-to-text Translation: With native-language fluency, skilled translators transcribe and translate audio and video files such videos, and TV and radio advertisements in all major languages.
Benefits of Availing
Our Financial Translation Services
- Translation in Local Dialects: Professional translators, with native language proficiency in multiple languages, understand the nuances of local dialects to ensure that even complex concepts are translated in an accurate and culturally sensitive manner.
- Translation Reflecting Marketing Lingo: Taglines and slogans cannot always be directly translated from one language to another. Well-versed in marketing lingo in both source and target languages, our translators can generate punchy content that resonates with local markets while maintaining the original message.
- Consistent Style and Structure: Preserving marketing concepts and conveying them in the appropriate context, professional marketing translation services ensure that brand messaging and marketing materials are consistent.
- Impactful Marketing Materials: With a background in marketing and a deep understanding of the culture and nuances of their target markets, BackOffice Pro’s team can ensure impactful translation of marketing materials.
- Data Protection and Privacy: Our secure translation ecosystem, centralized work-flows, audit trail, and data protection are designed to ensure top-level information security. Additionally, all our interpreters are required to sign strict NDA’s to ensure the privacy of our clients.
- Customized Engagement Model: Working on a pay per hour package, with FTEs, or delivering dedicated teams on a long-term basis, BackOffice Pro is dedicated to cultivating long-term business relationships.
"Thanks so much for your assistance with the service for translating my podcasts flawlessly that allows me to run an online community for business women part time alongside a full time business. Your quick and accurate response helped me to save time and money."
“My experience with BackOffice Pro has been very wonderful and would recommend their services to others requiring transcription services. Thank you for your great services and I look forward to continuing this fruitful working relationship in future."
If you would like to inquire about our marketing translation services, complete the contact form on our website and one of our business development managers will be in touch within one business day to grow a detailed understanding of your parameters.
- Learn How Our Healthcare Client Gets Bilingual Audio Files Transcribed Economically and Accurately
- Florida Based Television Production Company Benefited from Outsourcing Model By Clearing Massive Transcription Backlog
- Australian Student Working on Research Project Turned to Outsourcing and Witnessed Substantial Savings