Outsource Image Clipping
Back Office Pro (BOP) is a reputed back-office service provider catering specifically to professional photographers and photo studios with image clipping support, in times of influxes or skill shortages. When you outsource image clipping to Back Office Pro, our professional image editors clip images of any size or complexity and deliver high-quality, precision editing that meets your image editing volume as well as quality parameters.
Image Clipping Skillsets at Back Office Pro
If you are looking to offload all or part of your image clipping work, we can aid you. At, BOP our trained resources follow ISO processes and have the following skill sets:
- A minimum of five years of experience as a re-toucher/ image editor in a design team
- Knowledge of color management in varied applications
- A proven ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Vast experience in working with all primary photo editing tools including Adobe Photoshop, and LightRoom
- Able to manage batch image clipping services for sets of similar images
- Ability to refine image edges, handle noise, adjust contrast, correct blur, etc.
- Able to draw precision vector cuts to cleanly cut out even noisy, blurry, and faint backgrounds
- Ability to efficiently separate hair from distinct backgrounds
- A flexible attitude to adapt to a growing team as well as demanding business needs
- Pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve quality, a very good eye for detail
Image Clipping Services We Offer
At BOP, our image clipping back office support is perfect for times of influx or skill shortages and can be used for online stores, marketplaces,etc. Our image editors create hand drawn clipping paths (vector path) around images/photos, to make a selection in Photoshop, or when importing images into In-Design or Quark Xpress. We provide multiple clipping paths for color correction and photo retouching. Our image editors are adept at the below:
- Clipping Path Our skilled resources are adept at creating clipping paths that are perfect for hard-edged products, drop shadows, reflections, spotting (removal of blemishes), invisible man effect, image enhancement, simple retouch, color correction, cleaning, removing creases, airbrushing,etc.
- Remove Background We remove backgrounds from images, including white backgrounds and make backgrounds transparent to focus solely on the subject of the picture.
- E-commerce Marketplace Guidelines At BOP our expert image editors change any background to a white background or transparent background to aid online sales for marketplaces like Amazon, e-bay,etc.
- Automobile Image Clipping We extend exclusive automobile image clipping services to automobile dealers and auto magazines enabling them to showcase their products and services.
- Hair Masking You can receive services such as hair replacement, photo enhancement, etc. to ensure a professional, high quality finish.
- Background Color We efficiently convert any background into a white, transparent or any solid color background.
- Background Replacement We edit image backgrounds or replace existing backgrounds with a new one to highlight the subject of the picture or to remove distracting detail.
- Natural Shadows and Reflections Natural shadows enhance a photo, making the subject pop on the page. We work on oval shadows, drop shadows, reflections, and cast shadows.
- Color Correction We adjust and tune white balance, brightness, shadows, highlights, color temperature, and saturation to make otherwise lackluster photos.
- Cropping, Rotating & Straightening Skilled image editors ensure each image is correctly aligned. We rotate images in steps of 90 degrees or fine-tune the rotation angle to get the result just right. Next, crop and align the result vertically taking shadows into account.
Benefits of Outsourcing with Back Office Pro
At BOP, our image clipping support comes with 24-hour delivery time and is perfect for clothing, accessories, shoes, footwear jewelry, watches, fashion, electronics, toys, furniture, etc. Our image clipping benefits include but are not limited to the following:
- Precise Manual Clipping: Our clipping paths are done manually and with extreme precision. Professional image editors extract desired images from their backgrounds without smudging or losing any portion of the image.
- Affordable Bulk Clipping: When you opt for BOP’s clipping path services, a high-cost advantage enables bulk clipping at the most affordable prices.
- Simple to Complex Images: At BOP we manage simple clipping path projects where images have smooth and straight edges, as well as complex expert projects that contain images with rough, uneven and curved edges.
- Accurate Clipping: We accurately trace the clipping path and then extract the image, offering clipping paths with shadows and reflections. Shadows give images a realistic effect, and reflections provide a 3D touch.
- Clipping for In-Design: At BOP our photo editors are adept at using clipping paths for In-Design as In-Design also requires clipping paths to ensure that only a part ofthe image appears through a particular shape created.
- Better Online Marketing: Transparent or white background images are perfect for online store usage.
- Clip Any Volume: Quickly and efficiently clip any volume of images of any size in 24 hours (dependent on project complexity).
"Back Office Pro is the best destination for great photo editing work with a faster delivery system. Thanks for giving high-end results."
“The team at Back Office Pro is outstanding that has worked so brilliantly on our project and we are impressed with their exceptional communication skills."
Image Clipping Services from the Image Editing Specialists
At BOP, our expert editing team assists with superior back office image clipping support during skill shortages or project influxes, contact us. Fill in our contact form, call us or email us today. Tell us your requirement and receive a free quote within one business day.
- A Long-Established Food Packaging Company Outsources Image Editing Services Through Back Office Pro
- Outdoor Photography Firm in Sweden Used Outsourcing Model to save on 60% of its yearly operating cost
- Real Estate Imaging Company in Norway Increased Their Image Processing Capacity from 1 Million to 3 Million Per Annum