Outsource Mechanical Engineering Service
When you outsource Mechanical Engineering services to Back Office Pro, you will be working with a 14 year old company that is trusted by engineering, construction and manufacturing firms around the globe. We ensure quality first by hiring engineers and manufacturing specialists who are the best in their respective fields, and then, secondly, by providing them with the best technology and design tools available.
Mechanical EngineeringServices at Back Office Pro
Back Office Pro offers a broad range of Mechanical Engineering services that are designed to meet the diverse requirements of our global clients. These services include:
- Reverse Engineering
You can receive reverse engineering services with all sizes and degrees of complexity such as forgings, automotive castings, etc.
- Finite Element Analysis
Our FEA solutions come with a high degree of reliability to help you analyze your product strength facing real-world forces.
- 3D Product Animation
We can work from engineering drawings, CAD files, or product samples to provide you true-to-life animation of your products.
- Value Engineering
We use tools such as FEA/fluid dynamics, experimental testing, material testing, etc. to provide you the best quality service.
- Plastic Injection & Blow Molding
We have the expertise to follow through on the complete injection molding product lifecycle to provide you quality service.
- Casting Design & Manufacturing
You can receive the best quality casting design and manufacturing services such as sand casting, shell molding, and more.
- Process Planning and Automation
We offer process planning and automation services such as 2D/3D layout design, process analysis, resource classifications, and more.
- Product Design and Development
We use a comprehensive set of testing tools to provide services such as hand wrench concept design, testing, and prototyping, and more.
- Piping Design and Drafting
We cater to your requirements for piping design and system validation and optimization through pipe stress analysis services.
Benefits of Outsourcing Mechanical Engineering Services
- We take pride in offering the highest quality possible. All of our designs are at least 99% accurate, and every engineer we assign to your project will have a minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in your industry. As a result, your engineers and designers won’t have to do rework.
- We execute project all over the world, so we are familiar with the myriad standards and regulations we are likely to encounter. That means you won’t have to be concerned with difficulties arising in your dealings with government or regulatory agencies.
- In the last 14 years, our company has worked with more than 300 clients around the globe, providing a wide array of engineering and manufacturing services. Whatever your industry’s unique demands are, we’re likely already familiar with them.
- We use industry leading data security systems, so your project data is protected at all times.
- You will discover that all of our services are typically 40-60% less than what your in-house operating costs are.
Why You Should Why You Should Act Now
As the world economy grows, you may desire to expand your business. Instead of taking on the added costs of expanding, perhaps you should look into offshore outsourcing Mechanical Engineering services. This way, instead of tying up capital, you only pay for what you use.
If you have been “sitting on the fence” when it comes to offshore outsourcing, there is no better time than now to make the move, and there is no better outsourcing company for you to work with than Back Office Pro. Contact Us to get started. It’s quick, and there’s no obligation.
"Back Office Pro has been a tremendous resource for our engineering works that is very precise and attentive to respond all our concerns. Understanding our procedures within a very short period is really appreciable."
"Our company has been associated with Back Office Pro from the last few months, which is so quick to respond to all our requests and very eager to understand our processes and standards. It was a pleasure working you and let’s hope our relationship will stay forever."