UK Based Refrigeration Compressor Parts Manufacturer Witnessed Substantial Cost Saving by Outsourcing Reverse Engineering
European Automotive Part Manufacturer Gets 1000 machine parts in 2D in 4 and Half Months Turnaround
The Business Need
The client urgently needed to complete its 2D drawing requirements in order to rationalize and modernize its operations. They were considering outsourcing options to an offshore vendor. They were looking for a reliable partner who could devise an effective solution that could be effortlessly integrated with their own processes. The client needed:
- A 2D explanation of various components and assemblies according to ANSI Y14.5
- Further drawing in 2D that would help show sectional, projection, detailed and auxiliary views
- Undertaking tolerance task analysis, while implementing Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance
The client’s specific demand presented us with some challenges that included:
- The client’s short deadline of 4 and half months for 1000 machine parts. Resources had to be identified and allocated for this duration.
- The team had to be especially trained in order to meet the client’s and ours stringent quality standards.
Our precision in maintaining the client’s standards benefited the client in the following ways:
- Higher precision and efficiency as a result of daily project reviews.
- A highly reliable, efficient and experienced partner for 2D drawing, detailing, and tolerance task analysis solutions
- An accumulated cost saving which amounted to 44%
The Back Office Pro Solution
We took an overall view, concentrating on the project’s multiple facets and ensuring that these could be seamlessly assimilated.
- We made certain that the client’s 2D specifications were followed precisely throughout the project.
- Strengthened operations to ensure deliveries within specified timeline
- Even the trainers were given additional training to ensure that client specifications were followed.
"Our company has been associated with Back Office Pro from the last few months, which is so quick to respond to all our requests and very eager to understand our processes and standards. It was a pleasure working you and let’s hope our relationship will stay forever."
"Back Office Pro has been a tremendous resource for our engineering works that is very precise and attentive to respond all our concerns. Understanding our procedures within a very short period is really appreciable."
With 11 years of experience in CAD conversion services, Back Office Pro is a multinational CAD Services company based in India. We provide complete outsourcing services in CAD design, conversion and allied services to more than 400 clients across the globe. If interested, fill up our online form. We will contact you shortly.