Outsource Product Design Services
BackOffice Pro (BOP) helps you gain over your competition with smarter project designs when you outsource product design and development services to BOP. With a focus on quality, creativity, and efficiency, BOP works as your offsite partner who helps you meet growing market needs as well as face evolving technology trends. With a team of product design specialists, with ample experience in providing Product Design and Development Services, BOP helps you materialize your ideas and concepts.
Not just a product design but BOP’s skilled team also offers valuable inputs regarding performance and functionality to help your product design save both manufacturing cost and time. With a smarter project delivery strategy and customer-centric approach, BOP offers 60% reduced cost on hiring in-house product design experts locally. With a team that is adept at working with different time zones to offer highly qualitative new product design and development services, BOP is your trustiest outsourcing partner.
Product Design Skillsets at BackOffice Pro
- Graduate degree in Mechanical Engineering or Design
- 3-5 years of minimum experience in working on a design for manufacturability (DFM) as well as design for assembly (DFA) projects
- Skilled in AutoCAD, Inventor, SolidWorks, Pro-E, FEA, DOE, and DFMEA, etc.
- Hands on experience in conducting tolerance analysis as well as component assembly design knowledge
- Basic understanding of CNC machining, refrigeration, and HVAC equipment
- Strong communication and analytic skills
- Adaptability to work in multi-lingual, multi-cultural, multi-location teams and projects.
- Ability to prioritize work according to client instructions and provide high-quality product design services
Product Design & Development Services at BackOffice Pro
BOP’s new product design and development services cover right from prototyping to functional design to offer a 360-degree approach to product design lifecycle. As a top product design engineering company in India, BOP enables clients visions to shape into something truly functional and innovative. With BOP’s customer-centric approach, the team of product design specialists with closely with the clients to offer the right kind of support required to materialize complex ideas.
With the latest technical know-how and knack for understanding client requirements, BOP offers the following services -
- Conceptualization of Products BOP helps clients understand the nitty-gritty of product conceptualization and helps analyze the integral product features. BOP’s specialists conduct SWOT to understand the product competition and help design something that is unique, geography-specific and durable.
- Design of the Product BOP identifies the technologies required to carry out the core design work and utilizes the appropriate strategy to offer the best product design.
- Design Customization of the Product BOP understands the value of localization of the product to ensure higher saleability and incorporates the required languages and best practices to offer the required customization.
- Design Extensions BOP helps client revise the existing proof of concept to optimize performance as required by the clients.
Product Design & Development Tools We Use at BackOffice Pro
The mechanical engineers and specialists, who make up our Product Design Group, have extensive, real-world experience in this field. We can perform testing using both manufacturing simulations and experimental testing done in our state of the art testing lab. Our engineers also have access to a comprehensive set of testing tools. Following are some of the hardware and software tools used by our Product Design Group:
- Finite Element Analysis Computational Fluid Dynamics: Ansys, MSC Nastran, CFX, Fluent
- Experimental testing Optical methods, strain gauging, vibration testing (B&K / LMS)
- Material testing Chemical / X-ray spectroscopy analysis
- Life testing Knowledge of HALT / HAST methodology and thermal / electrical cycling equipment
- Rapid prototyping SLA / SLS / STL technology based RP machines
Benefits of Outsourcing Mechanical Engineering Service
- Product lifecycle knowhow – BOP’s team of product design and development specialists, have hands-on experience to gather client requirements and design to suit the exact needs. Laced with technical knowledge and product lifecycle knowhow, BOP is ready for challenging product design projects.
- Quicker Turnaround time - BOP offers highly cost-effective product design services with a quicker turnaround time owing to its global project management strategies and skilled designers.
- ISO Certified Processes - BOP follows ISO certifies process for security and quality checks to ensure the product design passes through various phases of testing and quality.
- Global Locations – BOP has development centers around the globe to ensure quicker response to client queries.
- Secured Labs – BOP understands that new product designs are sensitive intellectual property and takes appropriate care to ensure there is absolutely no breach in security.
Contact BackOffice Pro for New Product Design and Development
BOP works with the clients as an extension to existing teams to ensure there is no gap in product design and development. Keeping in mind, the evolving global trends, BOP proves to be a worthy engineering services partner to trust with your new product design and development projects.
Contact BOP today to understand how the team can help you bring your ideas to life.
- US-Based Wastewater Solution Provider Partnered with Back office Pro for Product Modeling Animation
- Hydraulic Fixture Detailing Cost Was Reduced with Outsourcing Model by Canadian Mechanical Engineering Company
- Canadian Mechanical Engineering Company Used Outsourcing Model to Cut It hydraulic fixture Detailing Cost
- US Based Food Display Product Manufacturing Company Outsourced Mechanical Design Service and Saved $60,000
- Precise 2D Drawings of 1000 Machine Parts Helped Automotive Manufacturer in Europe in Modernizing their Operations
- New Zealand Based Seating Designer and Manufacturer Beat Competition by Outsourcing 3D Product Animation
- Outsourcing Helped a Leading Machine Manufacturer in the USA to get the Best 3D Models of Vacuum Motors
"BackOffice Pro has been a tremendous resource for our engineering works that is very precise and attentive to respond all our concerns. Understanding our procedures within a very short period is really appreciable."
"Our company has been associated with BackOffice Pro from the last few months, which is so quick to respond to all our requests and very eager to understand our processes and standards. It was a pleasure working you and let’s hope our relationship will stay forever."