Outsource Jewelry Retouching Service
Photographing jewelry for promotional, marketing, or exhibition purposes can be a daunting task. Certain technicalities relating to mannequins, odd reflections, dust and discoloration, parts of the piece may look out of focus. With the help of BackOffice Pro’s (BOP) jewelry retouching support team, you can deal with any such distracting elements present in the jewelry images and make them look clean and professional.
Even qualified photographers may still notice an eyesore in the final image which could detract from the picture - this is where BackOffice Pro’s professional photo retouching services can help. We work with professional jewelry designers, fashion designers, retailers, and marketing agencies, helping them to transform their jewelry photos into marketable materials.
Jewelry Photo Retouching
Services We offer
Our image editors offer a host of jewelry retouching services, including:
Scratch and Dust Removal
Eliminating the appearance of dust and scratches from jewelry to ensure that the pieces in the images look spotless.
Shine enhancement services ensure that the jewelry looks as lustrous as though it had just been polished.
Background & Mannequin Removal
We offer specialized background removal services, and even offer a replacement for the missing pieces of jewelry that may be hidden due to the use of mannequins.
With our focus stacking services, we can amalgamate diverse pictures which have distinct portions of the jewelry in focus.
In most cases, different pieces of jewelry are captured in different images. Our image combination services can merge diverse pictures
Jewelry Recoloring Services
We offer a broad array of jewelry recoloring services so that you can exhibit the different color options available
Jewelry Photo Editing
Skillsets at BackOffice Pro
Our skilled and knowledgeable editors are armed with a variety of highly
sought-after skill sets, including:
- A three-year degree or other suitable qualification, with a specialization in art, media, marketing, or design
- A minimum of four years of first-hand experience in graphic design or a similar field
- Several years’ worth of experience working with the full host of Adobe Creative Cloud applications, with a particularly strong affinity for Photoshop.
- Experience in the use of various Adobe Photoshop CS6 plug-ins, including LightMachine, ColorWasher, and PTLens.
- Experience in photo-retouching and manipulation of a wide variety of jewelry products
Our Work Samples
Why Outsource Jewelry Retouching
Service to BackOffice Pro
BackOffice Pro's expert design team is well-versed in the disciplines required to make every project a success.
- High-degree of ProfessionalismWe deliver professional jewelry photo retouching results that enhance average images to look high-end while highlighting apt parts of the image.
- Highly Marketable ResultsWe help you gain a competitive-edge by providing outstandingly retouched photographs capable of capturing the attention of the viewers.
- Unparalleled ExpertiseWith years of experience in retouching jewelry photos, we have gained immense expertise in editing photos and handling highly polished shiny or reflective surfaces of jewelry.
- Affordability and QualityWe offer our excellent services at extremely competitive prices. We never compromise on the quality of the services and ensure fastest turnaround times.
- Diverse SkillsOur jewelry image retouching experts are comfortable to deal with different image formats like TIFF, JPEG, PSD, GIF, PNG, PGF and raw digital files
Start Your Free Trial NowFree Trial
Image editing Testimonials
“The team at BackOffice Pro is outstanding that has worked so brilliantly on our project and we are impressed with their exceptional communication skills.”
“BackOffice Pro is the best destination for great photo editing work with a faster delivery system. Thanks for giving high-end results.”
- Best Jewelry Boutique from Los Angeles gets Portrait Jewelry Editing Services
- Image Processing Company in Denmark Increased Sales by 60%, Reduced Delivery time by 40%, and Operation Cost by 60%
- Photography Studio in United Kingdom Used Offshoring Model to Enhance 400 High-resolution Images in 3 Days Turnaround
Retouching Services for Your Business
BackOffice Pro ensures that all jewelry photographs are ready to be used for print or online purposes, whether promotional or exhibitory, while ensuring they look picture perfect and visually appealing.
With a track record of over 20 years, our qualified specialists have been helping diverse worldwide clients including but not limited to; jewelry showrooms, photo studios, advertising agencies, publishing houses and online stores. Contact us to find out more about our jewelry photo retouching services.