Portrait Jewelry Editing Services for Top Jewelry Boutique in California
Client Profile- California Based Jewelry Boutique
From the heart of Los Angeles, the client is a family-owned business offering exquisite jewelry and services to their customers ever since their establishment in 1976. With unparalleled customer service they provide custom jewelry, certified loose diamonds, and finished jewelry. They stand out in the retail jewelry market owing to their styles and inventory.
Client Requirement: Portrait Jewelry Editing
The client had a requirement to edit the jewelry images, remove the background, remove the scratches and dust and add a glare to the products along with color correction, high-end retouching and creating a duplicate piece to make a pair. Therefore, they wanted to partner with a company who had vast experience of clipping path.
Initial Challenges in Portrait Jewelry Editing
The challenge that was associated with the project was the delivery of 200 images in a day. However, our plan on the resource allotment and customized approach helped us to overcome the challenge easily.
Tailored Approach of the BOP for the Portrait Jewelry Editing Project
After a trial on 20 images, the client signed the project with us. The BOP team devised a tailored work-process to attain the goal using Photoshop.
- We Received the input jpeg files
- The next step was to do the clipping path and removing the background and making it white
- We did the high-end retouching wherein, dust, scratches, glare and dark spots from the products were removed to give it a glossy finish
- Color correction was done
- A duplicate was created to make it a pair wherever required
- We followed the guidelines for maintaining 3000 x 3000 pixels (resolution) 300 dpi.
- Finally, we sent the final jpeg files to the client as output
"Our company has been associated with Back Office Pro from the last few months, which is so quick to respond to all our requests and very eager to understand our processes and standards. It was a pleasure working you and let’s hope our relationship will stay forever."
"Back Office Pro has been a tremendous resource for our engineering works that is very precise and attentive to respond all our concerns. Understanding our procedures within a very short period is really appreciable."