Outsource Offline Data Entry
Back Office Pro (BOP) has an unblemished record of providing the most accurate and ingenious offline data entry in the industry. With a team of qualified specialists trained in the most current modes of data entry, processing, and capture, printed and paper versions of records and documents can be organized to business’s specifications. BOP utilizes exclusive software and technology to enter, convert, and format information, digitalizing the data and preparing it for compilation across databases, spreadsheets, and more.
When clients Outsource offline data entry to Back Office Pro, their options include personalized services such as resource planning and obtainment, single project choices, and the facilitation of off-loading offline data entry teams to our state of the art facility. BOP's flexible solutions can readily conform to client timeframes, budgets, and workload scale, always delivering quality work at competitive prices.
BOP’s offline Data Entry Skill Sets
- The inclusion of multiple levels of specialists from both our offline data entry department and supportive sectors ensures projects completed quickly and favorably.
- Offline Data Entry Clerk Inputs information from real sources and uses BOP's proprietary software and scanning technology, including OCR and ICR, to compose digitally and structure data in offline formats. Talented employment of editing, grammar, and configuring data architecture.
- Data Entry Capture Specialist Aids the Offline Data Entry team in elaborate aspects of data capture. Proficient in relational and dimensional databases and data capture technologies, including BOP’s exclusive software. Advanced knowledge of SQL languages, including PL/SQL and T-SQL, as well as Word, MS Access, and Excel.
- Senior Offline Data Entry Specialist Extricates critical information from multiple sources, such as forms, lists, payrolls, and records, using advanced data mining tactics, processes and formats data for final database requirements. Excellent command of Excel, Word, Access, and BOP’s premium automatic scanners and exclusive in-house software.
- Team Manager An indispensable guide with years of experience and numerous qualifications to lead the Offline Data Entry staff in each assignment. Renders directives and quality control to allow for better project conclusions. Experienced in SQL languages and all facets of MS Office.
- All team members are proficient in Excel, MS Word, Access, Outlook, and PDF formats to render spreadsheets and documents correctly.
- Targeted Offline Data Entry solutions for URL List collection, form filling, form processing, and offline data entry of catalogs, business cards, mailing lists, image files, and more.
- Ability to assist clients in resource management to engineering to Outsource offline data entry endeavors to the best conceivable conclusion.
Spokesperson, Executive recruitment firm in the US
"We had nice experience working with Back Office Pro that quickly gaged our line of business and project requirements, and consistently performed well. They are the most trusted and wonderful partner to work forever."
President, Leadership Training Company in the US
"The team at Back Office Pro is professional and efficient enough to give clients the great results. By partnering with them, I have been able to magnify my business tenfold."
CEO, Logo Design Company in the US
"I appreciate the way and style which Back Office Pro follows to communicate with us. They made me so familiar when entering into the business agreement for the first time."
Offline Data EntryOutsourcing Process
- Pricing and Resource Administration Options Pricing conclude that is in keeping with client budget quota, and we prepare resource administration options that will help find offline data entry venture efficiently and expertly.
- General Training and Knowledge Transfer Rudimentary training begins, encompassing standard offline data entry values and introduction to requisite technology.
Outsourcing Benefits from Back Office Pro
- Ability to perform extended offline data entry solutions beyond typical entry aspects, including indexing records and information, verifying information, assisting with clerical duties, filling in excel sheets, and converting images and data.
- Save a substantial amount of money and time by redirecting your company’s internal resources to areas that necessitate attention, and contract BOP’s expert team to handle the mundane offline data entry assignments.
- Enjoy organized data handled in a facility that follows meticulous security protocols and up to date technology so your business's critical documents, files, lists, and images can remain secure during the offline data entry process.
- Scalable, modified options within our general range of offline data entry services so BOP can extract, enter, process, and compile information from volumes of materials both immense and small, be it employee records, magazines, surveys, bills, mailing lists, receipts, claims, and everything in between.
- High ranking offline data entry specialists and Team Managers that cooperate to complete resource engagement ventures with the dedication to abiding by client's enterprise objectives, schedule, and financial constraints.
- Access to BOP’s certified, rigorously trained offline data entry human resource division, all of whom pay attention to the minutia of the architecture, organization, speed, and presentation of data.
Contact BOP for Effective Outsourcing Solutions
Business who contact Back Office today will receive comprehensive outsourcing services from our friendly team, whose robust approach to Offline Data Entry consistently provides clients with organizational remedies for any and all endeavors.