Outsource Reverse Engineering Service
BackOffice Pro (BOP) provides a complete outsourced reverse engineering service to recreate design drawings from products and mechanical parts or perform detailed analysis. BOP offers its services to a wide variety of clients, including mechanical engineering companies, manufacturers and specialist part designers.
BOP ensure that your exact requirements are met, making sure that the brief and desired outcome of the reverse engineering process is fully understood at the consultation stage. They will contract specialist engineers, manage the execution of the project, and oversee prompt delivery of the design or analysis.
If you are looking to get a detailed and workable reverse-engineered design from an existing product or part, but don’t have the specialist skills in-house, BOP provides the ideal outsourcing service. With a large network of highly-skilled specialist engineers and CAD designers, you can rest assured that you will get first-class results.
Hire Reverse Engineering Experts Through BackOffice Pro
- Skilled to use 3D laser scanners, CMM scanners, CGI scanners, and Autodesk products.
- Minimum 3 years’ reverse engineering experience demonstrating a good understanding of the process, giving examples of previous work.
- Knowledge and compliance with standards and best practices understanding the importance of design compliance and keep up-to-date with the latest developments in reverse engineering technology and processes.
- Organization skills to manage workload efficiently and deliver work on time or ahead of schedule.
- Excellent eye for detail and willing to check their own work thoroughly and rectify errors.
- Adherence to NDA’s and ensure that sensitive or confidential information and data is kept secure.
Reverse Engineering Services Offered by BackOffice Pro
Our accurate and detail-focused reverse engineering design services ensure to meet the end objective of the clients’ requirements. The range of reverse engineering design services from BOP include the following:
- Detailed Geometric or Dimensional Analysis Using methods such as HD 3D Laser or CMM Scanning, the engineers at BOP perform a detailed geometric analysis of the product. If design alterations are required, the engineers create 2D drawings or a 3D model in the relevant format with the required detail.
- Assembly Analysis The product or part will be scanned (and disassembled if necessary) and exported to a CAD design package or 3D modeling software suite. Our engineers carry out manufacturing and assembly simulations in CAM software to assess feasibility and create assembly diagrams.
- Manufacturing and Assembly Analysis The product or part will be scanned (and disassembled if necessary) and exported to a CAD design package or 3D modeling software suite. Manufacturing and assembly simulations are carried out in CAM software to assess feasibility and create assembly diagrams.
- Tooling Analysis of Mechanical Parts The mechanical part is scanned into a CAD package. Any required design alterations are made by the engineer. CAM software is then used to analyze the machining process and map tool paths.
- Prototyping Our team at BOP is specialist in creating the sample model for mass production and design testing. Using a combination of different methods, we reverse engineer, and create the prototype designs by adapting existing products.
Why Hire BackOffice Pro for Outsourced Reverse Engineering Services?
- Precise and detailed reverse engineering of any type of product By contracting the most skilled and technically competent engineers, BOP guarantee that you will receive accurate designs that have been checked and verified at every stage.
- Advanced and up-to-date reverse engineering software and techniques BOP ensure that all their outsourced reverse engineers use industry-recognized technology and software such as 3D laser scanners, CMM scanners, CGI scanners, Autodesk AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor, and SolidWorks.
- Reverse engineered designs for overseas assembly If you require designs intended for overseas assembly, BOP will make sure that the reverse-engineered drawings, diagrams, and instructions are tailored to meet the expected design and manufacturing standards of the relevant country.
Allow BackOffice Pro to Manage your Reverse Engineering Requirements
Remove the effort and stress of sourcing skilled reverse engineering specialists and management of the project. BackOffice Pro find the most cost-effective outsourcing provider that delivers high-quality results. You are guaranteed precise and timely delivery of designs and analysis.
To talk to a representative from BackOffice Pro about your reverse engineering requirements, click below now.
- Canadian Mechanical Engineering Company Used Outsourcing Model to Cut It hydraulic fixture Detailing Cost
- New Zealand Based Seating Designer and Manufacturer Beat Competition by Outsourcing 3D Product Animation
- Outsourcing Helped a Leading Machine Manufacturer in the USA to get the Best 3D Models of Vacuum Motors
"BackOffice Pro has been a tremendous resource for our engineering works that is very precise and attentive to respond all our concerns. Understanding our procedures within a very short period is really appreciable."
"Our company has been associated with BackOffice Pro from the last few months, which is so quick to respond to all our requests and very eager to understand our processes and standards. It was a pleasure working you and let’s hope our relationship will stay forever."