Outsource Finite Element Analysis Services
Back Office Pro (BOP) is a leading provider of specialized engineering support services for a wide range of industries including automotive, healthcare, aviation, manufacturing, construction, etc. BOP’s finite element analysis (FEA) services help manufacturers reduce time to market by helping them avoid unexpected product failure when they outsource finite element analysis. BOP offers perfectly timed resource support design products that meet a wide range of manufacturing challenges regarding structural, dynamic, fatigue, as well as vibration analysis, etc. BOP’s skilled team of mechanical engineering specialists come with extensive experience from across industries.
With ISO certified quality processes, customer-centric approach, global delivery models help BOP offer specialized finite element analysis services at an affordable price. Enabling manufacturers and product developers access skilled resources; BOP takes the load off the clients allowing them to focus more on core activities.
Finite Element Analysis Skillsets at Back Office Pro
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with about 2 to 5 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Experience in conducting FEA using ANSYS® (Abaqus), WORKBENCH, HyperMesh, LS-DYNA, CosmosWorks, MSC Nastran, etc.
- Experience in structural, thermal, and fluid flow analysis including cryogenic field.
- Hands on experience in AutoCAD, Creo, or Pro/E
- Knowledge of mechanics, material as well as Mechanical design concepts
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
Structure DesignServices at Back Office Pro
At BOP, a team of skilled mechanical engineering specialists, FEA specialists, quality analysts, equipped with latest technical knowledge, understanding of relevant tools and software provide immaculate analysis services that help ensure a flawless design. BOP has worked with global manufacturing farms and offers a bouquet of finite analysis services which includes automotive sheet metal design for products, turbomachinery, aerospace components, industrial equipment, process equipment, etc.
BOP’s comprehensive list of finite element analysis services takes care of a hoard of modeling requirements to ensure viable design concepts are materialized and sent to manufacturing. BOP’s list of services includes -
- Static & Dynamic Analysis This type of service helps ensure accuracy to avoid machine operation faults,and BOP offers the much-needed skills and expertise within a short period to enable clients to avail a faster time to market.
- Thermal Analysis for Steady State and Transient StateBOP uses thermal analysis to assure proper temperature distribution within a specified component model or design so that it can sustain both external and internal heat exposure scenarios.
- Structural Analysis The team of FEA specialists at BOP offer extremely beneficial structural analysis services to ascertain cost, weight, strength, material, and size match the requirement. BOP offers computer simulation to test the structural aspects of the product or model.
- Stress Analysis, Fracture Analysis, and Fatigue Analysis BOP uses various types of analysis to determine the durability of a specific design or model when they are subjected to various situations like dynamic, static or thermal load scenarios.
- Dynamic and Composite Analysis BOP helps conduct explicit dynamic and composite analysis to optimize design changes that ensure product reliability.
Benefits of Outsourcing Mechanical Engineering Service
- Global delivery centers with ISO certified quality and security processes
- Experience in eliminating a greater number of product iterations by helping visualize loopholes in the design and modeling phase.
- Reduce overhead costs including skilled resources and infrastructure spend
- Validation of design concepts throughout the manufacturing processes to help reduce product failures.
- Access to skilled resources with knowledge all latest and relevant software.
- Industry hands-on experience in providing product design support solutions to a growing list of clients.
Approach Back Office Pro for Finite Element Analysis Services
BOP is a leading support services provider with an excellent track record of providing value within the budget while meeting the deadline. Contact BOP today to learn how the team of skilled engineering specialists can help your product design materialize without any overhead expenses.
"Back Office Pro has been a tremendous resource for our engineering works that is very precise and attentive to respond all our concerns. Understanding our procedures within a very short period is really appreciable."
"Our company has been associated with Back Office Pro from the last few months, which is so quick to respond to all our requests and very eager to understand our processes and standards. It was a pleasure working you and let’s hope our relationship will stay forever."