Outsource Drone Image Editing
In case of resource or time crunch, BackOffice Pro (BOP) offers to act as the back office for providing professional drone image editing services. As a reputed outsourcing company based in India, BOP offers to hire its highly experienced image editing professionals to work on any drone image enhancement projects at a competitive price.
With years of image editing experience, BOP is familiar with the challenges involved in editing drone images, including uneven lighting, perspective distortion, flight motion, and unwanted details, etc. The skilled team of professional image editors at BOP predominantly works with image editing agencies, photographers, and photo studios across the globe to help them deliver high-quality final images within quick delivery timelines.
Drone Image Editing Services We Offer
With an extensive experience working on drone-captured images, we offer a vast array of services to cater:
Wide-angle photography is often compromised by distortions of perspective. BackOffice Pro’s elite team is experienced in solving this challenge using perspective warp tools and lens corrections.
Our team is capable of combining up to 100 drone images into 360-degree “equirectangular” images into a variety of formats using the elite software.
BackOffice Pro’s team has many years of experience in the development of websites and apps, enabling us to offer the creation of immersive virtual tours.
Our team offers high-end sky replacement services including changing colors, brightness, exposure, removing unwanted objects, and image brightening.
BackOffice Pro’s team is proficient in altering contrasts, color, and brightness by making use of HDR enhancements and mask blending.
Our elite team of photo editors can make use of Photoshop to turn daylight photo scenes into night time.
BackOffice Pro also performs a number of other services including removing unwanted objects, correcting the white-balance, hue, and saturation, as well as editing of shadows.
Drone Image Editing Skillsets at BackOffice Pro
BackOffice Pro has built an elite team of experienced aerial footage editing professionals capable of addressing any drone image editing challenge. The skillset of our image editing team includes but not limited to the following:
- Vast working experience with various industries including event planners, tourism officials, real estate agents, construction companies, the film industry, and others.
- Expertise in photo retouching, wide-angle perspective correction, color correction, image stitching, removing objects, saturation and hue adjustments, virtual tour creation, and aerial 360 panoramic images.
- Well versed with all major variations of aerial photography catered for including color, monochrome, thermal infrared, color infrared, spectra-zonal, and panchromatic photography.
- Experienced in the processing of images produced by almost all lens systems including strip lens, single lens, three-lens, four-lens, and nine-lens photography.
- Experienced in using Adobe Photoshop CC, PTGui Pro, Adobe Illustrator, and Lightroom.
- Skilled to understand the purpose and add additional graphics or annotations to be used either offline or online.
- Ability to remove unwanted objects, such as antennas, vents, satellite dishes, transmission lines, and billboards from aerial photographs.
Our Work Samples
Benefits of Outsourcing with BackOffice Pro
- Business Optimization BackOffice Pro supports business optimization processes for photography professionals, photo studios, and image editing agencies. This enables our clients in more effective action planning.
- Cutting-Edge Technology We utilize the most advanced and genuine copies of the software to ensure the best possible end-result.
- Extensive Technology Expertise Partnering with BackOffice Pro ensures that your company has access to the latest technology available in the industry, with the skilled task force to utilize it to its full potential.
- Adherence to data security We adhere to strict security protocols to ensure that your files and data are secure at every step of the process.
- Broad Experience Portfolio Our team has experience in a variety of industries including event drone photography, the real estate industry, and virtual tours for tourism purposes.
- Extensive Team Our elite team is made up of experienced resources with a wealth of knowledge in drone image editing.
- Dynamic Flexibility BackOffice Pro’s teams are scalable, with pricing transparency and the ability to match the client’s requirements to the size of the workforce.
Start Your Free Trial NowGet Strated
Image editing Testimonials
“The team at BackOffice Pro is outstanding that has worked so brilliantly on our project and we are impressed with their exceptional communication skills.”
“BackOffice Pro is the best destination for great photo editing work with a faster delivery system. Thanks for giving high-end results.”
- Bulk Drone Image Enhancement Helped the Largest Drone and Virtual Reality Solution Company in Stockholm to Update their IT Platform
- BackOffice Pro Assists Italian Wedding Planner with Wedding Photo and Video Editing
- New Zealand Based Fashion Footwear Seller Used Outsourcing Model to Focus on Core Functionalities and Reduced Operations Cost to 50%
Hire BOP for Availing Outstanding
Drone Image Editing Services
If you need a reliable outsourcing partner for your drone image editing needs, complete the contact form on our website, and one of BOP’s business development managers will get in touch with you within one business day to take the project further.