Outsource Structural FEA Modeling Services
BackOffice Pro (BOP) helps clients with skilled resources to help designs get verified for thermal and structural loading factors when they outsource structural FEA Modeling Services to BOP. Working along with the client’s in-house team, BOP’s team of engineering professionals solve queries related to design performance, vibrancy, adaptability, and more with specialized Structural FEA Modeling Services. BOP also provides valuable insights on improving design robustness and quality to eliminate expensive design errors before the designs hit manufacturing floor.
BOP’s specialized engineering support services cater to a wide range of industries including, automotive, healthcare, manufacturing, aviation, and more. BOP’s FEA services reduce design time to market, help in avoiding costly field failures, optimize designs by validating multiple factors to ensure design steadiness and consistency.
Engineering Professionals Skillsets at BackOffice Pro
- Masters or Graduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 2- 5 years of experience in FEA Modeling Services
- Proficient in ANSYS 12.1 classic, WORKBENCH, Petran, and HyperMesh, MSC Nastran, Gambit, ICEM CFD, Fluent, CFX, Abaqus, Radioss, Optistruct, Pamcrash for various projects on thermal, structural, fatigue analysis and fluid flow analysis.
- Understanding of international safety and design standards and codes like ASME B 31.3 and EN 13480.
- Hands-on experience in using SolidWorks, Enovia, MyConfig, etc.
- A higher level of adaptability to work with multi-functional multi-location teams
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
Structural FEA Modelling Services at BackOffice Pro
BOP provides smart FEA modeling services backed by global delivery processes, international project management framework, quality & customer centric approach and specialized skills to offer maximum ROI. The team of skilled and dedicated resources at BOP has the capability to work on tighter budgets and stricter timelines. Working on both verifying designs as well as testing product robustness, BOP works towards providing a hoard of finite element structural analysis services, such as –
- Dynamic & Static Analysis BOP is proficient in providing both dynamic as well as static analysis services to eliminate machine faults and achieved higher accuracy levels.
- Thermal Analysis for Steady-State as well as transient state BOP offers thermal analysis services to help to ascertain temperature distribution inside a component
- Structural Analysis BOP offers Structural FEA Modeling Services to help in conducting engineering analysis on designs to meet structural requirements.
- Stress, Fracture, and fatigue analysis BOP helps in predicting stress, fatigue, and fracture simulation analysis to find out the durability of a given component when it gets subjected to crucial loading situations such as dynamic, static, and thermal.
- Composite as well as other Structural FEA BOP’s extended FEA Modeling services also include preprocessing as well as post-processing, Linear and Nonlinear Dynamic & Static Analysis, Mold Flow analysis, Modal Analysis, Design Optimization, and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD).
Benefits of Outsourcing Structural Services
- Two decades of FEA modeling experience for a wide range of industries.
- Expertise in solving complex mechanical engineering related challenges
- Understanding the entire FEA canopy of services
- Development centers across to globe to provide quick services
- ISO certified processes to assure international quality deliverables
- Strict NDA and Privacy Policies that ensure data security.
Contact BackOffice Pro for Structural FEA Modeling Services
BOP is a pioneer in providing niche engineering support services across domains to global enterprises. Helping clients assess concepts and designs with smart FEA services, BOP has created a name for itself.
Contact BOP today to allow BOP’s talented team to help with crucial structural design projects.
"BackOffice Pro has been a tremendous resource for our engineering works that is very precise and attentive to respond all our concerns. Understanding our procedures within a very short period is really appreciable."
"Our company has been associated with BackOffice Pro from the last few months, which is so quick to respond to all our requests and very eager to understand our processes and standards. It was a pleasure working you and let’s hope our relationship will stay forever."