Outsource Market Research Data Analytics
It should come as no surprise that the surge of big data in the recent years has led to a surge in demand for innovative and experienced data analytics teams. BackOffice Pro (BOP) with a highly experienced team of market research data analysts offer to assist companies looking for an affordable and effective way to meet the increased need for data analytics.
BOP’s outsource market research data analytics services include end-to-end market research hiring of skilled analysts to work on ad-hoc projects. With profound industry experience over ten years, BOP provides businesses with the information they need to pursue effective business decisions based on accurate market analysis and insights. Expert data analysis is paramount when making informed decisions to lower risks, lessen costs, and increase profit, which are the core offerings of BOP.
BOP’s Market Research Data Analytics Skillsets
- Degrees and diplomas in Marketing, Sales, Business, and Data Science.
- Working knowledge of key focus areas including Life Sciences, Pharma, Engineering, Telecom, and similar relevant industries.
- Big data and analytics certifications, including Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Data Management and Analytics, IBM Certified Data Engineer – Big Data, MongoDB Certified DBA Associate, Oracle Business Intelligence Certified Implementation Specialist, SAS Certified Big Data Professional, Cloudera Certified Associate (CCA) Data Analyst, and others
- Data analytics consulting experience in the realms of Retail, Manufacturing, Finance, Logistics, Healthcare, and Construction.
- A solid foundation in Strategic Analysis, Statistical Concepts, and Research Methods and Design.
- Experience in quantitative research methodologies and analysis techniques including correlation, multivariate regression, segmentation using factor, cluster, and CHAID analysis.
- Well-versed in statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics, multivariate testing, dimensionality reduction, and optimization algorithms.
- Expert knowledge of industry-standard quantitative data analysis software tools including Excel, R, SPSS, STATA, SAS, SAP, WinCross, and Market Sight.
- Well-versed in working with Hadoop Oracle, SQL, Analytica, GIS & MapReduce
- Skilled in the use of data visualization tools to combine data, analyze trends, and share valuable business intelligence (BI) (Tableau, Lumira) and common languages for database-independent applications such as T-SQL and PL/SQL.
- Highly knowledgeable regarding data mining, data cleaning, and munging/wrangling
- In-depth understanding of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and highly experienced in creating solutions in Power BI.
- Extensive modeling experience including Monte Carlo simulations, linear optimization, and Bass diffusion methods.
- Data Processing & Analytics BOP’s data analysts are equipped with the skills required to accomplish the most complex data cleaning, analysis, and tabulation tasks. Our teams are experienced in providing tabulations using superior tools including SPSS, SAWTOOTH, Quanvert, and Dimensions.
- Charting and Data Visualization To ensure optimal results, we make use of a specialized automation tool for PowerPoint charts and slides, as well as Microsoft APIs for the interactive selection and automation of source data and target charts.
- Dashboard Reporting Our highly qualified team of analytics experts can deliver customized dashboard reporting solutions which make use of the latest and the most advanced tools including Joho, Xcelsius, Excel, and LogiXML.
- Verbatim Analysis BOP’s analysts follow a carefully outlined and methodical process for both open end and verbatim coding. This enables them to transfer raw data to intelligent data and requires the application of a planned and integrated process. All collected data is collected and made available in a diverse range of database formats including Excel, Access, ASCII, .dat, etc.
Market Research Data Analytics Services We Offer
- Simulation Programming Our analysts make use of programs that enable users to observe operations through simulation. These research tools include claims optimization simulator, BPTO simulator, max-diff share simulator, segments allocation tool, discreet choice simulator, and TURF simulator.
- Data Processing and TabulationThe knowledge our research experts and data analysts possess is unparalleled. Using industry standard data tabulation tools, our teams can offer data conversion from spreadsheets to SPSS, Quantum or SAS format, trending, SPSS/SAS/Quantum programming based on tab/analysis plan, coding, and creation of banner tables (crosstabs) and charts.
- Data Quality & Management BOP’s quality control team here works on tools including SQL, SAS, SPSS, etc. This ensures that we continuously deliver immaculate solutions.
Benefits of BOP Market Research Data Analytics
Our state-of-the-art software and hardware infrastructure enable us to run hundreds of even the most demanding projects simultaneously. As a trusted outsourcing partner, we help analytics agencies to boost their business by increasing their output rate exponentially.
In addition to our 100% accuracy and speedy delivery, BOP’s outsourced market research data analytics services provide the following benefits:
- Best-performing specialists in their respective fields are an integral part of our team, providing their unsurpassed insights and expertise to the most challenging projects.
- Our expertise is available at pivotal points in your workflow when your in-house staff is tied up in other projects, or when you need to exceed the expectations of your clients.
- BOP’s big data systems architects translate requirements into systems, our data engineers build data pipelines, our developers are experienced with Hadoop clusters and other technologies, and our systems administrators and managers ensure that work is delivered on time and at the highest quality level.
- We create optimized solutions for decision-makers which benefit your clients, particularly business executives.
- Our intense focus on specificity and precision brings about more profitable business intelligence and insights.
- Outsourcing data analytics offers flexibility, freeing your in-house teams of daily stressors, and ensuring that time-sensitive projects are completed by world-class experts using state-of-the-art tools.
- We offer dynamic, result-oriented outsourcing solutions in the form of pay per hour packages, with FTEs, or dedicated teams on a long-term basis.
"We have been able to achieve substantial cost and time savings on several complex projects undertaken from the great services offered by BackOffice Pro. We appreciate their prompt attention to our concerns."
"We are impressed with your meticulous details for assuring high-quality audit of extracted data as we have reviewed your documents carefully."
- Largest Medicine Manufacturer Across the Globe gets Assistance in Patient Data Dashboarding from Back office Pro
- US Based Chemical Engineering Company Used BackOffice Pro Expertise to Extract 145,000 Abstracts In 75 Days
- European Precision Instrument Manufacturer Turned To Outsourcing to Get Exceptional Market Research Services
- Environment Analyst Firm from Switzerland Gets Global Impact Analysis Support
With years of experience in the latest industry trends and techniques, BackOffice Pro delivers the best possible market research solutions specific to your clients’ needs. Fill in our contact form and one of our business development manager will contact you within one business day.