Outsource Credit Research Services
With a team of experienced financial research analysts, BackOffice Pro (BOP) acts as a back-office support for research companies requiring Credit Research services. Having dealt with hundreds of financial research and analysis projects, BOP assists research agencies with detailed credit reports, cash flow modeling, covenant analysis, advanced financial modeling, distressed debt modeling, and other related research services.
As an experienced outsourcing partner to several companies around the world, we help research companies in enabling their clients with informed and well-planned business decisions. BOP provides dedicated resources to expand in-house teams, helping credit research agencies in accomplishing their projects in time without any exorbitant investments.
BOP’s Credit Research Skillsets
- Several years of credit research experience with an intense focus on investment grade corporate strategies.
- Credit research and analysis experience supporting multiple credit businesses (Converts, Distressed and Performing Credit)
- Project managers equipped with MBA and CFA degrees.
- Analysts hold bachelor degrees in mathematics, economics, and finance.
- Exposure to risk strategies for originations, account management, and collections.
- Experience working in various sectors including Capital Goods/Basics, Utilities, and Insurance.
- Highly skilled in performance analysis through Intex, Trepp, Bloomberg, CoStar / REIS, and Servicer reports.
- A solid foundation in statistical methodologies, tools, and practices.
- Highly proficient in the use of software designed specifically for investment research and analysis such as Green Hill, Scorecard, Fi360, and Investor’s View.
- Well-versed in all phases of capital structure analysis. This includes valuation analysis of leveraged loans, high yield bonds, and distressed securities.
- Acquainted with modeling techniques for corporate capital structures and derivative pricing.
- Experienced in the analysis or modeling of a variety of deal structures.
- Investment Idea Generation We screen companies across regions, sectors, and rating categories, and develop deep-dive credit analysis of shortlisted companies. Our team also assists with the regular maintenance of financial databases.
- Advanced Modeling Our experts are adept at developing cash flow models, shadow credit ratings, recovery models, trade claims reviews, waterfall models, financial spreading, and various other economic data tables.
- Complex Analysis BOP’s teams of analysts are experienced in providing capital structure analysis, financial covenants, negative covenants analysis, peer/bond/loan comparisons, restructuring analysis, distressed debt screens, sensitivity analysis, regulatory studies, and constituent analysis.
- Database and Surveillance We develop, populate and maintain unique databases. We are adept at providing databases of financials and regular updates, converts, distressed situations, deal performance, and competitor intelligence. Our analysts also cover new issuance monitoring, economic, banking, and financial databases.
Credit Research Services We Offer
- Investment Notes Our analysts are experienced in the timely delivery of opinionated credit notes, including credit memos, thematic research reports on deals, trading ideas or sectors, municipal bonds, and sovereign reports.
- News Monitoring We perform thorough and semi-automated news monitoring with the required frequency. This includes daily news monitoring, distressed debt monitor, regulatory updates, region-wise ABS/MBS news updates, and economic updates.
- Asset Management Support Our analysts offer cash flow, loan and recovery models, economic data tables and charts, credit notes, and capital structure analysis. We’re also experienced in providing distressed debt screens, regulatory studies, deal analysis, news monitoring, and database surveillance.
- Investment Advisory Support From opinionated credit notes to sensitivity analysis, from news and impact analysis to after-market trade commentaries, our teams offer complete sales and trading research support services specifically aimed at Investment Advisory firms.
Benefits of BOP Credit Research Services
BOP’s clients enjoy a wide range of benefits from our credit research support services. In addition to accuracy and efficiency, as well as cost-effective and dedicated resources, our financial analysis services offer the following advantages:
- A skilled team of credit research analysts experienced in incorporating live market data into every level of the analytical process.
- Strict data security measures at foundation level ensure that client information is protected from the ground up.
- Daily, weekly or fortnightly reports can be provided, depending on the client’s specifications.
- Clients are billed at a competitive price and are based solely on project complexity, the number of resources required, and the time-frame in which projects are to be completed.
- Having worked with several international companies over the years, our experience in the credit research field is unmatched.
- BackOffice Pro teams work round the clock, in the background, allowing you to focus your full attention on the client’s high priority needs.
- Our uncompromising approach to credit research ensures that your clients can make business decisions that are backed by 100% reliable data.
"We have been able to achieve substantial cost and time savings on several complex projects undertaken from the great services offered by BackOffice Pro. We appreciate their prompt attention to our concerns."
"We are impressed with your meticulous details for assuring high-quality audit of extracted data as we have reviewed your documents carefully."
Contact BackOffice Pro today to find out how we can assist you with credit research projects of any size. Fill in our online form, and we’ll be in touch to discuss the project parameters within one business day.