Back office Pro Delivered Excellent SIP Design and Documentation to CA Based Home Product Automation Provider
Client Profile- California Based Home Products Automation Provider
The client is a California based home products automation provider. They aim to enhance sensitivity and motivation in humans with the home building products they bring in the market. With a mission to engineer tomorrow's standard today, they build home automation products, customized for their clients that are pleasing and stimulates positivity.
Project Challenges faced by BOP in the Initial Phase
On account of the difference in the geographical location, we took a little time (7-10 days) to understand their construction methodologies and material requirements. Comprehending the regional site conditions was challenging remotely. Over effective communication, the doubts were all cleared, and it was an easy task for us.
Client Requirement: Structural Insulated Panels Design and Documentation
The client wanted to partner with a company that could help them do the following tasks: Creating GA drawing of panel sized 1220 X 2440, arranging the panels in plan and elevation according to corners, doors and windows position, the structural calculation for roof framing, structural calculation for panel thickness, roof detailing, panel numbering, elevation and sectional details of SIP, foundation details.
Customized Steps of the BOP for Structural Insulated Panels Design and Documentation
- We received the floor plans, elevations, roof details form the client.
- Meetings were conducted to understand the details of the soil conditions, climate, and other information.
- We requested Sample drawings, presentation standards, and a brief understanding of the requirement
- With a clear understanding, we submitted the draft copy of the GA drawing of the panel to the client.
- On getting the approval, a team of three experts worked 150 hours on AutoCAD and E-Tabs, to get the best output.
- We finally submitted the structural calculations roof framing, structural calculation for panel thickness, roof detailing, panel numbering, elevation and sectional details of the SIP, and then foundational details
"Our company has been associated with Back Office Pro from the last few months, which is so quick to respond to all our requests and very eager to understand our processes and standards. It was a pleasure working you and let’s hope our relationship will stay forever."
"Back Office Pro has been a tremendous resource for our engineering works that is very precise and attentive to respond all our concerns. Understanding our procedures within a very short period is really appreciable."