BOP Assists Urologist and Inventor with the Design and Development of a Range of Portable Feminine Hygiene Products
About the Client
The client is an American urologist, and inventor of a groundbreaking feminine hygiene product, who got in touch with Back Office Pro (BOP) via our website. The client has developed a compact range of portable products and required a partner to assist in 3D modeling, and prototyping the final product.
Various capacities were planned, and each had to be thoroughly refined before handing over to the manufacturing company. The client specified that BOP’s team was to find the best US-approved materials and that the product was to be developed in adherence to ASME standards.
- The client required daily updates from the BOP team about the project’s progress.
- The design was frequently altered, evolving into a new shape during the project’s lifespan.
- BOP took total control of the prototyping phase and production management of the new product range.
- The client highly prioritized the aesthetics and overall appearance of the end product, resulting in numerous revisions.
Solutions by Back Office Pro
In tackling the challenges involved with this new range of products, BOP’s team adhered to our company’s stepwise methods to deliver the desired outcomes.
- The approved AutoCAD drawings, the planograms, and the material details were received from the client. After the initial discussion, BOP assigned an 18-member team for the project including the QC specialists and a project manager.
- After studying the designs for the previous sessions, the team provided the AutoCAD detailing for a new acrylic display unit design.
- Once the new design got the client’s approval, the engineering team provided the CNC Output (.RDY format) and the Laser machine output (.DXF format).
- We provided the Typesafety graphics in .DXF format and also the AutoCAD format of the same to be used in Adobe Illustrator.
- We helped the client in sampling to visualize the product before the mass production of the design.
- Once the sample is approved by the client, we close the project.
"Our company has been associated with Back Office Pro from the last few months, which is so quick to respond to all our requests and very eager to understand our processes and standards. It was a pleasure working you and let’s hope our relationship will stay forever."
"Back Office Pro has been a tremendous resource for our engineering works that is very precise and attentive to respond all our concerns. Understanding our procedures within a very short period is really appreciable."
The success of this project led to a strong partnership between Back Office Pro and the client. BOP’s team showed diligence and care in honing the design features of the product and delivering the approved prototype. As a result, our client chose to outsource their branding and manufacturing through BOP to continue the mutual growth.