Form Processing Support from BackOffice Pro
BackOffice Pro (BOP) is a renowned data management company catering to various global companies in the form processing and several data processing requirements. We convert different report formats to digital formats. Our data processing experts are highly skilled in supporting all stages of the form-administration services with 100% accuracy.
About the Client – A Photography Company in Atlanta
The client is a photography company based in Atlanta that specializes in events, sports, and school photography. Established 29 years ago, they have worked closely with many local communities across the nation. With 42 direct outlets and 225 franchises across the nation, it has established itself as a national player in the US. Every year it photographs close to 2 million children!
The client offers many photography related services and products. These include
- An in-house lab customized to handle more than 2 million photos annually.
- Products like mouse pads, mugs, T-shirts, calendars, memory mates, plaques, stadium cards, clipboards and more.
Objective Behind the Form Processing Requirement
The goals of the client were as below:
- Processing huge volumes of forms with faster turn-around time
- Converting hand-written forms to digital formats to preserve better
- Hiring dedicated team to handle the task in an ongoing basis
Volume2 million forms annually
RequirementHandwritten Form Processing
Client’s Challenges Before Availing of the Form Processing Solution
Since its inception, the client had grown at a steadily upward pace. To handle their rapidly growing operational functions, it had on its payroll a two-member team. However, even this delegation was proving to be inadequate in dealing with its flood of forms that needed constant processing.
The client’s business and unique needs posed its own set of challenges. These were:
- A form processing solution had to be devised to meet the client rapidly growing volumes.
- The forms were hand-written and had to be converted to digital format.
- Establishing quality control so that accuracy of processed forms is ensured.
- Training the staff further to ensure that the established systems were maintained with efficiency.
BackOffice Pro’s Form Processing Solution
With our background in handling form processing, we could identify the weak spots. A team was formed to work with the client’s own team. It was entrusted to analyze and offer the most viable solutions. We came up with a step by step solution, which included:
- Identifying and appointing a team with past expertise in form processing. In addition, they had also handled hand-written forms in the past.
- Arranging and executing additional training to ensure that the staff could execute their functions according to the client’s expectations. The comprehensive training module was designed to fulfill every project criteria and included processing of sample forms.
- Feedback was sought by the client based on sample forms. These were then incorporated on a priority basis.
- Establishing a quality control mechanism that would ensure the accuracy of the processed forms while ensuring the security of the client’s data.
The End Result of Form Processing Service from BOP
Our work with the client left some lasting impact on their work processes and output:
- The client was able to double their processing capacity from 200 to 500 forms a week.
- They were able to significantly improve the quality in their processing, reducing the correction to 3% from 40%.
- The client was also able to save time and money, transforming their mechanism further cost effective one.
- They were also able to establish more frequent database updates – every 24 hours.
Get a Comprehensive and Accurate Form Processing Service for your Business
BackOffice Pro works with your team to enhance the form processing along with maintaining a stringent data security protocol. With decades of experience, we deliver the best-in-class services to help you meet your business objectives. Contact us to know more about our form processing services and how you can outsource your business requirements to us.
Ready to discuss your requirements?Contact us Now