Data Enrichment Support form BackOffice Pro
BackOffice Pro (BOP) team of data entry experts caters to a global clientele with data enrichment, data validation, and consolidation, along with correcting the incorrect data. We comply with all specifications provided by the clients and deliver within quick turnaround time.
About the Client - Advertising Company in USA
The client, headquartered in New York,USA, is a specialty out-of-home advertising company focusing on three primary areas - transit, point-of-care, and point-of-sale. Established in 2006, the client is a leader in OOH advertising with additional offices in San Francisco, Dallas, and Indianapolis. They deliver brands directly to bars, restaurants, hotels, medical offices, convenience stores, banks, and more.
Project Requirement and Client Expectations - Contact Database Validation
For a successful email marketing campaign, businesses need correct and up-to-date contact details of their existing and new customers. Hence, the client provided us with a list of companies to validate the contact database. Our task involved identifying the key person (within the given company), and update their contact details including first name, address, designation, telephone, website, and email address, etc. Enriching their potential customer information will help deliver their marketing campaign efficiently.
CountryNew York, USA
Challenges Involved in Contact Database Validation
There were many challenges that the team faced but managed to overcome each one of them. The team had to:
- Search for alternate sources to find contact details. The group, at many times, had to call various companies to find the required information.
- Spend considerable time on Linkedin, other social media sites, and various other online sources to find contact details.
- Work for short stretches (in a matter of three or four days), filling details of 400-500 companies every four days.
BackOffice Pro Detailed Process and Solution for Contact Database Validation
The task of collating contact details and building a contact database was particularly challenging for the BackOffice Pro team since the data was not readily available online. A process was set up after discussion with the client and careful planning.
- The client would provide a list of company names in a spreadsheet. The list included the titles (designation) that they wanted.
- This information was then passed on to the operations team, which comprised of carefully hand-picked three resources.
- The team checked company social media page, and various other online resources to find the required information.
- Once all the required details are acquired, the team entered the data on to the specified slot in the spreadsheet and sent to the client via email.
End Benefits - 60% Cost Saving for the Client Along with Quick Turnaround Time
Apart from the fact that the client saved 60% in cost, they were also impressed by the quick turnaround time and flawless deliverables.
The client is mighty pleased with the high-quality work we have delivered so far. It is a project-based engagement, and so they have decided to notify us as and when a new project arises.
Enrich your Business Data to Maintain your Prospect Lists
Hire data entry professionals to validate your business database and enrich it to prevent your database from being redundant. Contact us to know how you can outsource data enrichment service to us and discuss your requirements at length.
Ready to discuss your requirements?Contact us Now