BackOffice Pro Helps a Dubai Based Online Recruitment Portal to Showcase Their Services to Job Seekers and Employers with the Help of Animation
Based in Dubai, the client is a leading online recruitment portal in the Middle East with over 5 million users from different industrial sectors and professions. With more than 10 years of industry experience, the client's recruitment portal serves as the primary source of both local and expatriate talent for over 6,000 employers and recruitment agencies in the Middle East.
The client was looking for a partner who could use animation to advertise their services and benefit both job seekers and employers at the same time. They wanted a partner who could deliver excellent creative trial output, had the ability to complete the project within a short time, and offer a competitive price.
Hardware/software used during the course of the project
- Anime Studio
Challenges faced by BackOffice Pro (BOP)
The BOP team faced the following challenges while working on this project:
- Minimum clarity on creativity – The team received very limited information about the project from the client such as the theme of the advertisement, the size of the advertisement clip, and other such details. Thus, it was challenging for the team to work on the project as they did not have clear information about the client's exact requirement.
- Amendments required after project delivery – The BOP team’s lack of clarity about the client’s exact requirement made it difficult to develop or create animated clips to showcase the client’s services. As a result, they faced difficulty in meeting the client’s expected standard and had to make numerous amendments to the clips to satisfy the client’s requirement.
- Client communication through email only – The client was willing to communicate with our team through email only and rarely agreed to communicate through a call. But, correspondence through email proved to be challenging as the team's queries were not resolved to the full extent. This resulted in lack of clarity and affected the delivery time and quality of the project.
Solution provided by BackOffice Pro
- Since the team had limited information about the client's exact requirement, the best creative animators at BOP were assigned to this project so that they could advertise the client's services using animation in the best possible manner as well as deliver the project on time.
- Prior to the delivery of the project, we provided a brief description of the final product to the client. The client was provided information regarding the theme of the advertisement and how animation was used to showcase their services. They were told how the advertisement would benefit both job seekers as well as employers. This helped the client to provide the necessary feedback to the team and suggest any change that they feel is required in the clips.
"Our company has been associated with BackOffice Pro from the last few months, which is so quick to respond to all our requests and very eager to understand our processes and standards. It was a pleasure working you and let’s hope our relationship will stay forever."
"BackOffice Pro has been a tremendous resource for our engineering works that is very precise and attentive to respond all our concerns. Understanding our procedures within a very short period is really appreciable."
- Client received an exceptional quality animation that met 100% customer expectation.
- The client was impressed with the work delivered by the team and assured us that they would like to continue the business partnership with BOP.
- By outsourcing their work to BOP, the client was able to reduce their cost by 50%.