US Based TV Production House Received Transcriptions at Record Turnaround with 50% Cost Cut
The client is a full-service state-of-the-art television production house, based in Tampa, FL. The client has produced over 400 television episodes that ranged from different categories of animation to docu-soaps. They also run a HD facility in Tampa.
The client had amassed a massive backlog in both video and audio recordings, which had to be transcribed urgently. Since they had worked with us before, we were assigned the project after a solo trial.
This particular project had its own set of challenges that included:
- We had to appoint a team that was qualified and had previously worked on similar projects.
- Making sure that our output more than matched the client expectations
- Working fast to finish the backlog of files without any compromise in quality
The Back Office Pro Solution
We assigned a team with qualification and experience who had shown their efficiency in the past. This was essential in ensuring that the quality was maintained despite the short time schedule for the project.
- Appointing a team with proven expertise and the efficiency
- Constant supervision to ensure that high quality was maintained throughout.
- As per our own strict quality standards and to ensure consistency of the transcriptions, random checks by project managers were also carried out.
- We were able to complete our transcriptions within the allotted time.
“My experience with Back Office Pro has been very wonderful and would recommend their services to others requiring transcription services. Thank you for your great services and I look forward to continuing this fruitful working relationship in future."
"Thanks so much for your assistance with the service for translating my podcasts flawlessly that allows me to run an online community for business women part time alongside a full time business. Your quick and accurate response helped me to save time and money."
Our diligent services gave the clients many benefits:
- Audio transcriptions amounting to 2-3 hours were delivered every alternate day. This prompt service saved a lot of time for the client.
- The average audio transcriptions cost in the US is around $75 per hour. Our pricing, on the other hand was only around $35. This meant significant cost saving by the client.