New Zealand Based Fashion Footwear Seller Used Outsourcing Model to Focus on Core Functionalities and Reduced Operations Cost to 50%
This Auckland based footwear business has 300 employees on its payroll and has 35 outlets all throughout the country. Most of its products are sourced from the world over and are sold at self-help stores while customers can also procure the products online.
We faced some tough challenges before we could provide the best solution to the client:
- We needed to have enough resources free so as to assign them to this task
- Find really professional and skilled editors for this particular job
- Consistently provide the client with 100% error free work
- Have a supervisor on call who could regularly respond to client queries
- Using only the latest software applications to ensure highest quality of work
The Business Situation
The client’s main challenge was a drop in productivity as it had to work with limited resources, quick turnaround times, all while maintaining the quality standards. With the escalating pressure of more work, the client desperately needed a cost effective offshore solution that could work around the client's schedule while delivering top-notch editing services.
These are the reasons why an offshore solution was best for the client -
- With its current capacity, the client was finding it difficult to meet the quota of editing 40,000 images yearly
- It needed someone who could work around the client's schedule so that the turnaround time didn't suffer
- Someone who could guarantee 100% error-less final products
- Could meet the challenge of living up to the increased demand in the fashion footwear market
- Lack of enough skilled labour in the client's local business area
- Extra burden of operating costs if they hired in-house editing teams
- A very tight deadline of 48 hours for each task
The Back Office Pro Solution
We used a 5-pronged approach to get the task completed as follows:-
- Allocated adequate resources and skilled labour who could work around the client's schedule to fit into its own schedule
- Placed a high premium to client security by: >
- installing a safe VPN communication system - IPSec/PPTP
- Using the latest licensed version of McAfee Enterprise Suite
- running gateway level anti-spyware and anti-spam filters so that fortify the main server
- controlled surfing by running URL filtering applications
- controlling domain level access by enforcing a strong Group Policy
- using domain authentication techniques to restrict online access
- having a centralized server based storage system that implements user authentication
- Granting the Imaging department a 4Mbps connection
- Properly utilizing 40 computers that have the updated licensed software
- Assigning a dedicated supervisor who handled all of the client's queries
"Our company has been associated with Back Office Pro from the last few months, which is so quick to respond to all our requests and very eager to understand our processes and standards. It was a pleasure working you and let’s hope our relationship will stay forever."
"Back Office Pro has been a tremendous resource for our engineering works that is very precise and attentive to respond all our concerns. Understanding our procedures within a very short period is really appreciable."
The key benefits for the client due to this partnership were:
- Operating cost was halved
- Latest training was provided to new recruits and existing employees training was upgraded
- Client freed up resources for core work as the outsourcing relieved a lot of pressure
- The client's overall efficiency was increased because the offshore team worked round the clock
- Client received the best services at the most competitive prices
If you're interested in how to benefit from our outsourcing services, please go to our site and fill out a query form. We'd be happy to get back to you as soon as possible.