An Established Online Printing Company in the U.S. Outsourced to BackOffice Pro and Decreased Internal Expenses by 50%
The client is a reputable and well known online printing company based out of Massachusetts, U.S.A., specializing in professional, customized options for marketing materials, in addition to assorted printed wares for all types of businesses. The company has an established clientele within the industry for over two decades, and also handles a variety of worldwide markets.
The Situation- Business Need
With over 200 restaurant menus to design, the client required an experienced and capable outsourcing team to complete their large-scale project on a minimum timeframe of 24 hours per menu. Additionally, the client needed a team to create original logos that would allow the restaurant owners to successfully market their brand. This required a remote team that offered cost-effective services with extensive design knowledge.
The client’s tight scheduling concerns, left BOP’s team with various challenges for both menu and logo designs:
- Adhering to the short 24-hour turnaround time for each of the 200 restaurant menu designs.
- Ensuring each individual menu design reflected the specific restaurant’s name, theme, and cuisine style.
- Completing the appropriate design themes across all of the menu pages which varied from 1 to 6 pages per menu.
- Allocating the right amount of time for detailing towards each menu page design in order to finish 6 pages in less than 24 hours.
- Understanding the nuances of each restaurant's theme, cuisine type, and name in order to craft appealing logos which is a time consuming process, and meeting client’s timelines.
The BackOffice Pro Solution
Solving the client’s menu design challenges required BOP’s team to develop a formula that combined creativity of design with efficient time management in the following manner:
- BackOffice Pro allowed the client to assess our team’s design skills and flexible scheduling options with a no-risk free trial.
- After the trial product exceeded client expectations, the 200 menu design project was approved and BOP appointed two of top designers to work exclusively on this assignment.
- Using Adobe Photoshop, the initial designs for the restaurant menus and logos were completed and delivered to the client for review and feedback of the final design were executed based on the client’s specifications.
- Prior to sending client the finished product, a concluding quality check was conducted by BOP’s proprietary in-house Quality Assurance (QA) team to verify complete accuracy, and ensured the project stipulations were met.
- Finally, the final menu and restaurant logo designs were dispatched to the client via Dropbox.
"The team at BackOffice Pro is professional and efficient enough to give clients the great results. By partnering with them, I have been able to magnify my business tenfold."
"I appreciate the way and style which BackOffice Pro follows to communicate with us. They made me so familiar when entering into the business agreement for the first time."
"We had nice experience working with BackOffice Pro that quickly gaged our line of business and project requirements, and consistently performed well. They are the most trusted and wonderful partner to work forever."
BOP’s ability to swiftly complete a project that consisted of considerable design elements without loss of quality led to a substantial positive impact for the client:
- Close to 50% decrease in client’s internal costs and elimination of their backlogs.
- Surpassed client’s anticipated quality benchmark with an accuracy level of over 97% on project completion
- Satisfied with BOP’s expertise and the professionalism of our services, the client extended additional work to our team.
- Ability to retain a high billing client and secure a lasting business relationship.
For further information, on the design services offered by BackOffice Pro, contact us today!