US based Amateur Golf Magazine Publisher Received a World-class Magazine Cover by Outsourcing to Back Office Pro
The client is an entrepreneur and runs a monthly magazine on ‘Golf’ for children in the US.
Despite the client’s involvement in publishing, there were a few industry rules and standards that needed attention. These included particulars like page flow, page plan and design. Being a start-up, not much attention was paid to trade practices. Apart from inadequate content for the initial issue, our challenge was compounded by the fact that we were not briefed on the cover page design.
The client contacted us to spruce up the cover page of magazine. However, after a discussion with the client, we realized that the magazine production needed much more work on it than that. We decided to work towards meeting all the extended production necessities for the client.
The Back Office Pro Solution
Our team of designers used our ingenuity to cope with a very ambiguous brief. This involved:
- Find the real requirements: A number of tele-conference calls were arranged with the client so as to understand the actual requirements. The client was also educated on the different aspects of publishing a magazine. Along with producing the cover page, the team also helped the client in identifying key features like page flow, page plan and design plan.
- Content assistance: We helped the client to develop the content and obtain high quality images to go with the main thrust of the content in the magazine.
- Complete package: In order to oversee the whole project, we went above and beyond our initial brief. We ensured our design was delivered as a soft copy in a format the client was familiar with. We also suggested ideas on advertising with the client agreeing to set aside pages for ads. The entire magazine underwent a makeover before it was published.
In this case our service far exceeded the client expectations.
- We were able to put the magazine up for sale within a month of the client contacting us.
- After our initial discussions we discovered that what the client needed was overall publishing support that went far beyond a cover rework. We also realized that the client was very receptive to our ideas and suggestions. Thus, we were able to execute this project with our own talented manpower resources, hard work and our client’s support,
- Our client was most admiring of the fact that she could access all manner of publishing assistance at one place.
- We could prove our ability as a magazine publishing partner, assisting in a magazine design to match global standards. We helped our client to publish the magazine in a very short time span.
"The team at Back Office Pro is professional and efficient enough to give clients the great results. By partnering with them, I have been able to magnify my business tenfold."
"I appreciate the way and style which Back Office Pro follows to communicate with us. They made me so familiar when entering into the business agreement for the first time."
"We had nice experience working with Back Office Pro that quickly gaged our line of business and project requirements, and consistently performed well. They are the most trusted and wonderful partner to work forever."
With more than 12 years in the outsourcing industry, Back Office Pro works in diverse outsourcing fields. We have also proved our worth in new fields like design assistance. If interested in outsourcing your design and layout requirements, fill up the inquiry form on our website. Our Client Engagement Team will contact you within 24 hours.