Successful Launch of an Australian Start-up after Outsourcing Branding Design to BackOffice Pro
The client is a start-up business in Australia whose services include marketing, branding, and web development, along with others of a similar nature.
The Situation- Business Need
As a fledgling start-up company, the client lacked the in-house resources to design their logo. The requirement was a complicated logo-vectorization that had to be finished in less than 24 hours. Further, the client also needed their Corporate Stationery to be designed which included letterheads and banners within the same timeframe.
They wanted to engage with an accomplished partner that offered competitive pricing supported by a skilled team with a flair for creating appealing designs and the ability to work with a stringent 24-hour timeline.
The client’s 24-hour turnaround time for project completion and the intricacy level of the design requirements left BOP with some challenges:
- Synchronizing with the client’s schedule to ensure the team understood all of the client’s core values, their business model, and goals.
- Learning about the client to understand the services and products offered, which would aid the BOP team to conceptualize and create a logo that represents their brand.
- Distributing the right amount of time and effort in this project which included logo, letterheads, and banners, given the time limitations
- Ensuring that there was conceptual continuity throughout the design project
- Producing all of the designs within 24 hours without compromising on quality and innovation of design.
The BackOffice Pro Solution
BOP used its experience in branding and design and this helped the client focus on their core activities toward the growth of their business.
- BackOffice Pro performed a trial for the client and provided 5 sample logos to ensure the project was completed within the deadline.
- Based on the trial, the client was able to assess the skill level of the team, and provided feedback of that helped the team achieve the client’s desired vision for their brand logo, letterheads, and banners.
- Engaging the most skilled designer to handle the project in its entirety, the creative services team ensured that the client’s needs were carried out to finalization
- Using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, BOP’s creative designer created a logo, letterhead and banners that established the client’s brand.
- BOP’s internal Quality Assurance (QA) team performed an extensive quality control check to verify if all aspects of the project met client’s specifications and surpassed the expected quality benchmark.
- Final project was delivered on time to the client through email in JPEG and PDF formats.
"The team at BackOffice Pro is professional and efficient enough to give clients the great results. By partnering with them, I have been able to magnify my business tenfold."
"I appreciate the way and style which BackOffice Pro follows to communicate with us. They made me so familiar when entering into the business agreement for the first time."
"We had nice experience working with BackOffice Pro that quickly gaged our line of business and project requirements, and consistently performed well. They are the most trusted and wonderful partner to work forever."
BOP’s practical experience and unwavering adherence to the client’s desired timeframe resulted in a successful project completion of the project with favorable benefits:
- Logo created for the client was a unique visualization of their goals and business model, with an accuracy level of 100% that exceeded client expectation.
- BOP’s additional branding services helped the client launch their company.
- Based on BOP’s services and professionalism, the Client assigned additional work to the team
- BOP established an ongoing business relationship with a high billing client.
For further information, on the design services offered by BackOffice Pro e-mail on