Boston Based Investment Company Cut Their DTP Cost to 40% by Partnering With Back Office Pro
The client is a well-established multi-national investment company. Established in 1928, they are based in Boston. They have an international presence in more than 27 countries with an experienced team of over 2,000 employees across the globe.
The firm specializes in the development, growing and protection of client assets. With its top-notch investment solutions, the client had won its customer’s confidence. They required an outsourcing partner for designing their financial reports and data entry tasks.
The client was planning to delegate most of their design and data entry tasks to a dependable, cost-effective offshore partner. The challenges we faced came from the client’s unique requirements. These were:
- Cutting back on infrastructure maintenance costs
- Guarantee and 24/7 reporting on latest updates
- Ensure that services remain cost-effective
- Maintain top-notch quality with error margin as low as 99%
- Meeting the expectations of a very well-established client
The Back Office Pro Solution
We first established the client’s actual requirements, their objective and concerns. We came up with a systematic plan to meet this particular task. This included:
- Assigning 4 graphic designers with a supervisor inorder to coordinate with the FTE
- Ample resources were deployed to cope with unforeseen surge in work volume and the tight timetable.
- Assigning designers and editors with both expertise and experience
- Ensuring that error margin in the output remained as low as 99%
- Ensuring prompt response for all client queries.
- Utilizing the most up-to-date software applications when designing financial reports.
- Utilizing various measures to ensure all client communication and data was protected. We used secure VPN communication: IPSec/ PPTP, McAfee Enterprise suite for protection against digital viruses with HIPS (host intrusion prevention); NAC (network access control), gateway-level anti-spyware, spam filter for Internet access & email server; URL-filtering application for surfing control; domain-level access restrictions along with group policy; restricted Internet access based on domain authentication; centralized server-based storage; file system access policy based on user authentication; 3 - 4 Mbps dedicated bandwidth for the imaging department.
- A comprehensive back-up was provided for more than 40 high-end PCs that were running on the most up-to-date software applications.
- New and existing employees were given training in latest technologies so as to execute the project at hand.
- All team members were supplied with a licensed version of any software required.
"The team at Back Office Pro is professional and efficient enough to give clients the great results. By partnering with them, I have been able to magnify my business tenfold."
"I appreciate the way and style which Back Office Pro follows to communicate with us. They made me so familiar when entering into the business agreement for the first time."
"We had nice experience working with Back Office Pro that quickly gaged our line of business and project requirements, and consistently performed well. They are the most trusted and wonderful partner to work forever."
With the appropriate team allocation we were on solid ground for this project management. Our FTE team was kept in the loop at all times about the client’s requirements and feedback. This increased the chances of our success. This eventually led to:
- Success in completing the project, which won us the client’s approval
- The team was able to achieve cost saving by 40-60% per annum. This achievement was acknowledged and lauded by the client.
With an experience of over 12 years in the outsourcing industry, we have worked in diverse outsourcing fields, including financial report designing. If you are looking for a reliable outsourcing partner, fill up the inquiry form on our website. Our Client Engagement Team will contact you within 24 hours.