Premier Custom Millwork Provider in Ontario gets the best Visual Merchandising Services
Client’s Profile – Ontario Based Premier Custom Millwork Provider
Based out in Ontario, the client is a Premier Custom Millwork provider with unique skills and capabilities surpassing the expectations of their customers. With their passion, dedication, and expertise, they have created a niche business wherein they are the trusted partners for their clients when it comes to delivering quality fixtures to the retail environment. They have both designing and manufacturing and assembly, providing in-house engineering capabilities, project management. Spreading over 100,000 square feet, the client offers wood, glass, metal, acrylic, electrical, and solid surface, and finishing expertise.
Client’s Requirement: Visual Merchandising – Millwork and Metal Fixtures
The client is a Millwork provider to the retail environment. They take inputs from the clients and create design concepts and get those approved by them. They wanted to partner with a company who could assist them in designing and drafting of display fixtures. Holding hands with BOP, they received top-notch assembly-level drawings and part level drawing with a complete production package and DXA files for CNC production.
Challenges faced by the BOP team During the Workflow
In the first place, understanding the construction methods of Millwork for display fixtures, wood fixtures, glass and acrylic and metal fixtures, knowhow of the methodologies and materials, and their utilization was highly challenging. Additionally, only experienced people can be assigned these tasks to complete within the tight deadline. We assigned all experienced people and worked on the weekends to meet the challenge. It was a learning curve of the standards and production, which was delivered within 45 days.
Streamlined Process of the BOP to Accomplish the Visual Merchandising – Millwork and Metal Fixtures Project
Back Office Pro devised a streamlined process to meet the end goal as follows:
- We took up a trial at a discounted rate.
- When the trial was approved, we received the concept model, images, sketches of the area and display fixtures
- With a team size of 2-3 experts working over 400-500 hours in a month, we worked on detail engineering and met the design intent
- On Autodesk Inventor 2019, we created the component-level design, complete assembly makeover, and made suggestions.
- Finally, when the client approved the design, we delivered assembly-level drawings and part level drawing with the complete production package, in pdf and CAD file format. We also produced the DXA files for CNC and cut list along with the bill up materials.
"Our company has been associated with Back Office Pro from the last few months, which is so quick to respond to all our requests and very eager to understand our processes and standards. It was a pleasure working you and let’s hope our relationship will stay forever."
"Back Office Pro has been a tremendous resource for our engineering works that is very precise and attentive to respond all our concerns. Understanding our procedures within a very short period is really appreciable."