Leading Merchandising Supplier Outsourced with BOP and Received AutoCAD Detailing of Acrylic Display Units
A Leading Merchandising Solution Provider
The client is an industry leader in designing and manufacturing of different merchandising solutions based in the USA. The client is one of the premier suppliers of high-quality displays and fixtures for many popular retailers and brands. Committed to innovating new and attractive designs with uncompromised quality, the client is a proud receiver of a number of industry awards worldwide.
What Was the Client’s Requirement?
The requirements were straight – AutoCAD detailing of the acrylic display units. For this, the client was looking for an outsourcing partner with expertise in new product development to understand the planograms of the display selves and provide the manufacturing detailing from the AutoCAD and SolidWorks drawings. The client also wanted the CNC output for the designs for automation.
Visualization Challenges in the Project
Our engineering team at Back Office Pro (BOP) faced two overall challenges. The first challenge was to visualize the 2D inputs in 3D, and the second one was to draft an altogether new display unit design by studying the previous season designs.
Our AutoCAD Detailing Process
Utilizing AutoCAD and Windows ToolPath, Back Office Pro engineering team followed the below process flow to complete the project:
- The approved AutoCAD drawings, the planograms, and the material details were received from the client. After the initial discussion, BOP assigned an 18-member team for the project including the QC specialists and a project manager.
- After studying the designs for the previous sessions, the team provided the AutoCAD detailing for a new acrylic display unit design.
- Once the new design got the client’s approval, the engineering team provided the CNC Output (.RDY format) and the Laser machine output (.DXF format).
- We provided the Typesafety graphics in .DXF format and also the AutoCAD format of the same to be used in Adobe Illustrator.
- We helped the client in sampling to visualize the product before the mass production of the design.
- Once the sample is approved by the client, we close the project.
"Our company has been associated with Back Office Pro from the last few months, which is so quick to respond to all our requests and very eager to understand our processes and standards. It was a pleasure working you and let’s hope our relationship will stay forever."
"Back Office Pro has been a tremendous resource for our engineering works that is very precise and attentive to respond all our concerns. Understanding our procedures within a very short period is really appreciable."
The client was satisfied with the way Back Office Pro accomplished the entire project. With our transparent process, competitive pricing, and strong adherence to the delivery deadlines, not only we met the client’s project expectations, but also signed a running contract with the client for an on-going project.