Back Office Pro Develops Unique SQL Database to Australian Soil Survey Company to Complete 40 Fields Forms Data Entry Project
The client is an Australian company, operating out of Middle East. It is an acknowledged global leader in soil survey and analysis.
The Situation- Business Need
As a leading firm in soil survey and analysis, data entry forms the bulk of the client’s functions. It runs a wide range of data entry projects on different parameters. It needed an offshore partner for a six-month period. The requirement was for handling and managing data entry for soil survey sheet. Back Office Pro was chosen because of its excellence in handling another smaller data entry project for the client in the past. The previous project was commended for both its quality and efficiency.
This data entry project posed certain unique challenges that only pertained to managing the client’s data, but also in developing and updating existing systems. These were:
- A unique SQL database had to be created. To aid its usability, it had to follow the client’s then operating system.
- The SQL database had to contain an automated back-end function. This would automatically update and merge data whenever fresh entries would be made. The client had in past faced problems in integrating various data.
- Soil surveys are unique and the client’s physical copy contained 40 fields. The data entry interface had to provide for the same.
- As we had worked for similar projects with this client before, we also had to fulfill the high expectations and the trust placed in us.
The Back Office Pro Solution
In keeping with client’s requirements and the unique challenges it posed we came up with the following solutions:
- A unique SQL database was created.
- Effort was made to keep the new SQL database almost identical to the client’s database. This would later help its adaptability and usability.
- To aid file transfer a committed FTP system was formed.
- A dedicated FTP along with our SQL database was designed for a smooth flow of data entry interface.
- A viable system to aid the integration and management of data by the client.
"The team at Back Office Pro is professional and efficient enough to give clients the great results. By partnering with them, I have been able to magnify my business tenfold."
"I appreciate the way and style which Back Office Pro follows to communicate with us. They made me so familiar when entering into the business agreement for the first time."
"We had nice experience working with Back Office Pro that quickly gaged our line of business and project requirements, and consistently performed well. They are the most trusted and wonderful partner to work forever."
Our multi-faceted and dynamic solutions had lasting effects on the client’s data entry system:
- Although the development of the SQL software according to the client specifications was an expensive project, the client was not charged for this extra cost. Hence, we offered a massive cut in developmental costs.
- Data entry was not just simplified; it was also made incredibly automated. This was possible only after we solved data transfer and updating issues.
- Prompt, efficient, and effective delivery. The project was finished within the stipulated six months with daily data entry output.