BOP Helps Israeli Online Ticket Vending Portal Restore Its Valuable Customer Relationship by Cost-Effective and Accurate Data Mining
The client was an Israeli online ticket vending portal that sold tickets for sports, and entertainment tickets for events in both the US and Israel.
The Situation- Business Needs
Lately, they were having issues based on earning the business trust of their patrons and so, they were looking for a cost effective and yet efficient data mining solution.
The main need of the client was to upload content related to arts, sports, music, theatre etc., onto their website which in turn had to be extrapolated from the huge site of Ticketmaster. In order to enable us to upload relevant event details to their site, the client also gave us access to their back-end content management system. The main challenges faced were:
- Choosing the appropriate category to land on the proper Ticketmaster sub-page
- Selecting minor details like band name, venue, time, date, location, attached pictures, templates, etc. on those subpages
- Generating the proper templates depending on the type of event and band name
- Tagging band names and events with properly researched images
- Listing the events on the client’s site
- Validating the accuracy of all the above data
The Back Office Pro Solution
To meet all the needs of the client and address all the challenges, these are the steps we took:
- Validated the accuracy of details for each category
- Updated and verified the details of band-names, events, locations, venues, etc.
- Ensuring that the information was reliable, orderly and easily comprehensible
"The team at Back Office Pro is professional and efficient enough to give clients the great results. By partnering with them, I have been able to magnify my business tenfold."
"I appreciate the way and style which Back Office Pro follows to communicate with us. They made me so familiar when entering into the business agreement for the first time."
"We had nice experience working with Back Office Pro that quickly gaged our line of business and project requirements, and consistently performed well. They are the most trusted and wonderful partner to work forever."
Owing to our efficient work, these were the results achieved:
- The various records and content on the desired websites were updated and adequately verified
- Using proper sessions for feedback from the client, we successfully implemented the changes that were asked of us
- Most importantly, the client was completely satisfied, so much so that the initial 3 month work relationship has now turned into a long term work partnership that will ensure further outsourced assignments.