Back Office Pro Successfully Indexed 1000 Journals a Week for a Multi-national US Business House
The client is an US based attorney dealing with medical insurance.
The client was considering hiring our services for outsourcing back-office requirements.
For us the greatest challenge lay in entering into a completely uncharted territory. We soon realized that this was far from a routine data entry job. The process would involve the client sending us scanned case histories. These would then be analyzed by us so that we could later answer defendant question of verification if required. The client’s legal expertise lied with medical insurance. As a result, the requirements seemed further complicated due to the legal terminologies used. The job involved working with claim forms and patient reports.
The Back Office Pro Solution
To deal with this completely new field, we came up with a systematic solution:
- To begin with, we decided to discuss with the client in detail about his requirement, instead of guessing about what he actually wanted. A phone call clarified many doubts for both us and the client. Among the issues addressed were those regarding turnaround time, security, error free upload and the pricing structure. It also helped in breaking the ice and we were confident that this could be a very successful outsourcing partnership.
- The client agreed with us to go for a trial run initially. This was started immediately. The trial run was also instrumental in helping us grasp the intricacies of the project. Our drive to learn and our quick response time impressed the client.
- To start the process of converting legal documents, we set up a VPN. We used this for online work on the client’s server. The client also put in place software that would allow us to get access to his files. Priority was given here to ensure the security of all transaction. As the client was very much a part of this project, his approval of all security measures was sought and received. In fact, he expressed full faith in our integrity and our ability to keep confidentiality.
- Like all our projects, we addressed all quality issues systematically. Daily monitoring was undertaken. Particular attention was paid to issues like index numbers, dates, exhibits and client verifications. To further ensure the integrity of all information and its quality, we established a web chat system with a verifier in the client’s US office.
- Once we had all the required information, it would be incorporated into the relevant document and sent to the client. At this step too, we deployed a quality manager to oversee the final document. This would later be downloaded, printed, and verified by the client. The client was always kept in the loop so that any document could be removed or uploaded in time.
"The team at Back Office Pro is professional and efficient enough to give clients the great results. By partnering with them, I have been able to magnify my business tenfold."
"I appreciate the way and style which Back Office Pro follows to communicate with us. They made me so familiar when entering into the business agreement for the first time."
"We had nice experience working with Back Office Pro that quickly gaged our line of business and project requirements, and consistently performed well. They are the most trusted and wonderful partner to work forever."
- The result was a tremendous improvement in quality, receiving high praise from the client.
- Productivity jumped to 400 files per employee per month.
- The client’s happiness and satisfaction with our service is attested by the fact that we have been appointed to manage his entire document processing. It also shows our commitment to provide complete outsourcing solutions.
- Our example also highlights the potential of Back Office Pro to handle similar legal outsourcing projects. We can provide excellent productivity, smooth transitions, while improving quality and cutting costs.