BOP Provided Skilled Resources to Help American Firm with Their Virtual Staging Requirement
About the Client –
Boston-based Visual Media Producer
Based in Boston, our client is a leading producer of visual media to the New England real estate industry. For the last 15 years, the company has been a leader in the industry, producing professional architectural and real estate photography, walkthrough videos, interactive floor plans, aerial photography, and 360-degree imagery. With over 20, 000 successful projects, our client is a forerunner in the visual media industry.
Virtual Staging Requirement
Due to our expertise in creating striking real estate imagery, the client felt that Back Office Pro (BOP) would be able to complete the project within the expected deadline. The client provided images of houses with existing furniture and required the creation of well-lighted images, fitting specific furniture items into the same living spaces.
The deadline for this project was particularly tight. Our team was given 24 hours to edit a set of 20 images to the client’s exact specifications. Back Office Pro’s team also experienced some challenges with photographic angles. In several cases, the team found it difficult to source the specified furniture images to fit perfectly in the final edit.
How BOP Delivered the Project
Using Photoshop and Autodesk 3ds Max, our step-wise process to deliver an average of 20 images per day was as follows:
- An initial meeting was set up with the client to go over the finer details.
- After ironing out what the client needed from our team, six dedicated resources were assigned to the task.
- We received the original images in batches. As the first step in the editing process, the team cleaned the source images, removing unwanted furniture items and any other undesirables.
- The lighting in each image was adjusted to highlight the most flattering aspects of the interior living space.
- New furniture images were sourced from an accepted library, as per the client’s specifications. These were then fitted into the final images.
- When new furniture images were not readily available, the house was modeled from scratch using 3ds Max, and new furniture items were placed using Photoshop.
- Additional lighting and color adjustments were done, to ensure a smooth final result.
- The edited images were sent off for client approval, and all change requests were addressed, which were very few.
"Our company has been associated with Back Office Pro from the last few months, which is so quick to respond to all our requests and very eager to understand our processes and standards. It was a pleasure working you and let’s hope our relationship will stay forever."
"Back Office Pro has been a tremendous resource for our engineering works that is very precise and attentive to respond all our concerns. Understanding our procedures within a very short period is really appreciable."
Benefits Regarding Competitive Cost and Timely Delivery
Due to our cost-effective solutions and timely delivery, we were able to deliver each new batch of images on time and with remarkable results. With our consistent quality and attention to detail, the client asked Back Office Pro to sign a running contract for a similar on-going project.