BOP Assisted a Leading Residential Solar Contractor with Technical Feasibility Analysis Reports
Our Florida-based Client
Our client is a leading solar contractor for residential properties based in Orland, Florida and established in the 80s. The client’s immaculate reputation for excellent service, high-end products, and after-sales support has resulted in recommendations by local builders, roofing experts, and previously satisfied clients. The client was looking for technical feasibility analysis reports for the installation of roof-mounted solar panels and the predicted power gain from the system over time.
The project was challenging due to a large number of addresses that needed to be evaluated against three main criteria. Another challenge was the limited time available for the project to be completed.
Project Detailed Shared by the Client
Our team was presented with 22,920 home addresses and tasked with evaluating each residence against a number of predefined conditions designed to determine the viability of each proposed installation. These stipulations required a minimum of 50% clear roof space, landscape oriented roof shape, and analysis of obstacles to the sunlight. The client was looking for a partner to outsource their product development process to a company with experience in meeting critical project deadlines.
Process Followed by Back Office Pro
In an effort to meet the project deadline and deliver a high-quality end product, the team followed Back Office Pro’s step-wise process:
- Our client provided the addresses and supporting data in Microsoft Excel format.
- The team took care to accurately input the raw data into HelioScope software to analyze the statistics of each address. The results were divided into groups for properties which proved feasible and those which did not, with the feedback supplied in PDF format.
- Our team prioritized the governmentally pre-approved addresses to ensure that the project’s pace was maintained.
- The final deliverables were securely submitted to the client via Dropbox and received final approval.
"Our company has been associated with Back Office Pro from the last few months, which is so quick to respond to all our requests and very eager to understand our processes and standards. It was a pleasure working you and let’s hope our relationship will stay forever."
"Back Office Pro has been a tremendous resource for our engineering works that is very precise and attentive to respond all our concerns. Understanding our procedures within a very short period is really appreciable."
End-benefits to the Client
The successful completion of this project resulted in benefits for both the client and Back Office Pro.
- The client benefited from receiving precise, high-quality reports delivered on time. As a result, the client was able to proceed with pursuing leads armed with comprehensive information.
- Back Office Pro benefitted from a satisfied client and a new type of project completed successfully and on time.