Outsource Structural Engineering Design Services
BackOffice Pro (BOP)’s highly professional team of innovative engineering services specialists help clients with a variety of requirements when they outsource structural engineering design services to BOP. Helping client keep up with the growing market demands, BOP is a trusted structural engineering company in India that provides skilled resource support for complex projects. Working with various industries including civil, residential, industrial, commercial, geotechnical, healthcare, and environmental-structural engineering projects, BOP offers conceptual as well as preliminary and detailed design and analysis services to global clientele.
Laced with extensive domain knowledge, understanding of industry standards, and skilled resources, BOP helps clients get the best out of their investment without compromising on quality.
Structural Engineering Skillsets at BackOffice Pro
- Graduate degree in Civil, Electrical, Architectural engineering.
- 3-5 years of experience in structural engineering projects
- Excellent understanding in AutoCAD, Revit, MicroStation, Tekla, SolidWorks, etc.
- Hands on experience in FEA (ANSYS), rotodynamic analysis, stress analysis, etc.
- Expertise in working with various global teams and good communication skills for faster and smarter reporting system.
- Apt in multitasking and prioritizing crucial tasks to help clients without fail.
Structural Engineering Services at BackOffice Pro
BOP’s engineering professionals help the client maintain international quality standards with smart structural engineering services that help reduce product design cost and significantly reduces product life-cycle costs. BOP supports engineers, architects, technicians, government bodies, builders, and contractors with highly accurate and precise deliverables. BOP’s detailed structural engineering design services cover:
- Structural Steel Detailing
BOP offers customized structural steel detailing services including shop drawings, detailed erection plans, and more.
- Structures Design and Drafting
BOP helps executing designs for all types of residential, commercial, and industrial buildings, using international industry standards.
- Industrial Structures
Design and Analysis
BOP’s team of structural engineering specialists closely work with clients to offer load-bearing structure designs, foundation drawings, and vibration equipment drawings for industrial projects. BOP has provided structural design services for the printing press, steel production, allied industries, chemical, oil, and power industries.
BOP has a team of specialized structural engineers who offer shop floor drawings, sheet metal drawings, millwork drawings as well as wood workshop drawings to global clients. BOP also offers design and drafting services for steel components, trusses, reinforced concrete structures, pre-cast concrete designs, and more.
- Structural FEA
BOP uses leading technologies to offer FEA and FEM services to clients at an affordable price.
We design structural shop drawings to locate loopholes or structural malfunctions in the plan before your project is executed.
- Design and Analysis
for Custom Homes
BOP offers smart design and analysis for custom homes to help clients with masonry and RCC home designs.
- Retrofitting & Rehabilitation Designs for Existing Structures
BOP has dynamic structural engineering services to help clients fix older structure for present-day climate and environment conditions.
- Design and Analysis
for High-Rise Structures
BOP uses industry-leading design and analysis tools to conduct element analysis for high-rise structures. BOP helps a client with a wide variety of residential as well as commercial building projects including composite structures, RCC and steel structures, prefabricated buildings, etc.
Structural Engineering Software Tools We Use
We also offer comprehensive architectural CAD services of all forms that include:
- STAAD Pro
- Rebar CADS RC
- S-Frame / P- Frame
Benefits of Outsourcing Structural Engineering services to BOP
- Latest technical know-how and top of the class infrastructure – BOP has set up high-end structural engineering labs, equipped with the latest infrastructure to help clients get better and more accurate structural design services.
- Affordable cost and faster turnaround time – BOP offers high-quality services owing to its global project management strategy and skilled resources.
- Quality Assured Project Delivery – BOP has the right kind of quality analysis frameworks in place to ensure there is no compromise in project delivery.
- Strict NDA – BOP signs strict NDA with clients to keep information safe and secured from any sort of breaches.
- Understanding of latest industry standards – BOP has expertise on US, Australian, Canadian, European building codes and standards that ensure support for all phases of construction work.
Contact BackOffice Pro for Structural Engineering Services
BOP follows a tried-and-test approach to project management and delivery to help clients avail high-quality structural design services with ease.
Talk to BOP’s specialists today to see how they can help your structural engineering projects.
- Structural Engineering Company in Washington Successfully Plans Picturesque Wood Buildings with Timber Structure Drawings
- Florida Based Engineering Service Provider Received Structural Analysis Report Partnering with BackOffice Pro
- Canadian Mechanical Engineering Company Used Outsourcing Model to Cut It hydraulic fixture Detailing Cost
- New Zealand Based Seating Designer and Manufacturer Beat Competition by Outsourcing 3D Product Animation
- The US Based Insulated Panels Manufacturer Cuts Operational Costs by Outsourcing Structural Design Requirements
"BackOffice Pro has been a tremendous resource for our engineering works that is very precise and attentive to respond all our concerns. Understanding our procedures within a very short period is really appreciable."
"Our company has been associated with BackOffice Pro from the last few months, which is so quick to respond to all our requests and very eager to understand our processes and standards. It was a pleasure working you and let’s hope our relationship will stay forever."