Outsource Data Capture
Back Office Pro (BOP) applies a modern and intensive approach to data capture, an indispensable commodity for businesses looking to transform hard copy data into secure, digital information. As respected trailblazers in the outsourcing industry, BOP features a team of data capture specialists who consistently set the standard for revolutionizing and refining the genre. Outsource Data Capture process to Back Office Pro and acquire the services of a team of authorities whose aptitude in managing data capture is evident in our timeliness, precision, and commitment to quality.
Within our range of excellent data capture professionals, we offer resource arrangement for companies in need of obtaining specific commodities, individual project options, and alternatives for companies to redistribute their data capture workforce. BOP aspires to be the one recourse for all business genres in need of competitively priced, all-encompassing data capture services that are designed to make outsourcing straightforward and successful.
BOP’s Data Capture Entry Skill Sets
- For convenience, BOP features a FTE staff of consummate professionals that are able to combine their abilities for a collaborative approach to data capture services.
- Data Capture Clerk Tasked to handle essential preliminary aspects of data capture, such as the general flow of data capture to allocation systems. Knowledge and experience handling BOP’s electronic OCR and ICR scanners.
- Data Capture Conversion Specialist Available to assist in the intricate subtleties of the data capture and conversion method, they possess expert technical knowledge of SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server, SQLite, and C#, in addition to MS Access and Excel.
- Data Capture Specialist Advanced knowledge of relational and dimensional databases and data capture technologies, including BOP’s proprietary AIDC systems. Excellent knowledge of SQL languages and servers, including Oracle and MySQL, as well as Word, MS Access, and Excel. Enacts measures to ensure data quality control during the capture process.
- Data Capture Team Manager Establishes timely and complete data capture, ensures data integrity, and monitors data capture team productivity. Also manages databases, conversion, and archival process to client requirements. Experienced in UNIX/Linux systems, Excel, Word, and Access.
- All members of BOP’s Data Capture staff are proficient in Change Data Capture (CDC), and other areas of data capture management, including formatting newly converted information into various software programs and/or databases.
- Our Data Capture team is adept at both relational and multi-dimensional databases and technologies, as well as navigating SQL stored procedures.
- Proven ability to utilize advanced functionality for manipulating captured data in MS Access.
Spokesperson, Executive recruitment firm in the US
"We had nice experience working with Back Office Pro that quickly gaged our line of business and project requirements, and consistently performed well. They are the most trusted and wonderful partner to work forever."
President, Leadership Training Company in the US
"The team at Back Office Pro is professional and efficient enough to give clients the great results. By partnering with them, I have been able to magnify my business tenfold."
CEO, Logo Design Company in the US
"I appreciate the way and style which Back Office Pro follows to communicate with us. They made me so familiar when entering into the business agreement for the first time."
Data CaptureOutsourcing Process
- Pricing Estimate, Resource Planningand Management As data capture negotiations ensue, BOP prepares price estimation and a cohesive program for resource arrangement and procurement.
- Essential Training and Transferal of Knowledge BOP’s widely respected training methods begin with initiating fundamental principles in conjunction with a transfer of clients’ collective knowledge.
Outsourcing Advantages from Back Office Pro
- Off-loading data capture teams to BOP can allow businesses to free internal assets that were previously overlooked due to administrative and office infrastructure limitations.
- Versatile single project criterion so that we can take measures to ensure data capture from images, forms, checks, coupons, municipal records, and more are digitalized and converted into a secure format or software program that your business prefers.
- Back Office can establish and maintain the alignment of data architecture to adapt to the client’s business strategy, goals, and data capture objectives.
- Our team of data capture specialists is able to integrate and aggregate bulk volume data using assorted high-velocity data capture applications so that information remains intact during the digitization process.
- Contract a data capture staff that is experienced working with confidential and sensitive information, always adhering to best qualitative practices as an ISO9001:2008 quality standard processes.
- Achieve better control of sensitive company information, and limit employee user access privileges by retaining BOP’s data capture team to digitalize hard copy documents and upload them successfully into integrated client systems.
- Receive informed FTE consultants in the form of our upper level data capture specialists, who can aid clients in designing a structured business plan for outsourcing that takes budgetary concerns, labor, and equipment limitations into consideration.