Outsource Webcast Transcription Services
Back Office Pro’s (BOP) webcast transcription services are ideal for businesses who want to partner with a webcast transcription company due to strenuous workloads or projects requiring urgent attention. As a back-office support team, we transcribe webcast content, converting it into a format that can be used in a variety of different applications.
Whether your webcasts are used for audio/video tutorials, service demos, and product demos, or for any other reason, we create transcripts that are ideal for content repurposing, captioning, and SEO optimization.
Fill in our online contact form, and we’ll get back to you with a comprehensive quote in one business day.
Webcast Transcription Skillsets at Back Office Pro
- 4-year university degree in languages, communication, digital media, or any other related fees.
- Flawless written and oral skills in the target transcription language.
- Advanced listening skills with the ability to discern multiple accents, dialects, and speaking styles.
- A minimum of 3 years on-the-ground experience in the transcription industry.
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills in the target transcription language.
- Experience working with industry standard speech recognition software including IBM, ViaVoice, and Dragon Naturally Speaking.
- Typing speed of around 70 WPM.
Webcast Transcription Services Offered by Back Office Pro
As a webcast transcription company and a leader in the outsourcing sphere, we offer a range of services that can be fully customized based on the client’s needs:
- Interview Webcast Transcriptions Our expert transcribers take great pains to ensure that interview content is as detailed as possible, creating transcriptions that can be used as a reference in any resulting agreements.
- Multiple Participant Broadcast Webcast Transcriptions We understand that transcribing dialogue between multiple participants can be tricky. However, our team is fully equipped with the knowledge and skill required to generate transcripts that fully encompass the most important details of the webcast.
- Television Studio Conference Webcast Transcriptions Often, these webcasts include background noise and sounds generated by the camera crew that shouldn’t be included in the transcript. We filter through everything, ensuring that the resulting content contains only the most pertinent information.
- Legal Proceedings Webcast Transcriptions The jargon used in these types of webcasts require a specialist touch. The content contained in the final transcript needs to be 100% correct, and as such, the transcriptionists assigned to these projects will have a legal background.
- Webcast Library Transcriptions Historical webcast data is often stored in vast libraries and are incredibly time-consuming to transcribe. We can handle these large volume orders with no problem at all.
Benefits of Availing
Our Webcast Transcription Services
The benefits of outsourcing webcast transcription services to Back Office Pro are varied and numerous. Below are some of the reasons our clients choose us as their top outsourcing provider for webcast transcriptions:
- No Conversion Complications With us, you don’t have to go through the schlep of converting your webcasts into a decent audio format. Email us the link, and we’ll take care of it for you.
- Quality and Accuracy We’re committed to providing quality transcriptions with a minimum 98% accuracy rating.
- Experts in Webcast Transcription All of our transcribers go through rigorous training to ensure that they are equipped to handle webcast transcription sizes of any size or scope.
- Tailor-made Services At BOP, we understand that our clients aren’t all going to be roped into the same service bracket. Requirements will differ from time to time. Our services are completely customized based on the specific requests of our customers.
- Advanced Technology By offering our clients the latest technology for our webcast transcription services, we ensure that they don’t need to spend enormous amounts of money on boosting their own infrastructure.
"Thanks so much for your assistance with the service for translating my podcasts flawlessly that allows me to run an online community for business women part time alongside a full time business. Your quick and accurate response helped me to save time and money."
“My experience with Back Office Pro has been very wonderful and would recommend their services to others requiring transcription services. Thank you for your great services and I look forward to continuing this fruitful working relationship in future."
Get Detailed Webcast Transcription Services with Back Office Pro
Back Office Pro’s outsourced webcast transcription services are affordable, accurate, and efficient - everything businesses need to get their transcription libraries up to date.
Fill in our online contact form, and we’ll get back to you to discuss your project requirements.