Outsource Investigation Transcription Services
At Back Office Pro, we understand how stressful and intense the legal profession can be. Our goal is to lighten the load of our clients and help them achieve their professional goals. One way we can do this is through our outsource investigation transcription services.
Investigation Services Offered by Back Office Pro
We offer our clients years of transcription experience, specifically in the legal field. Our reputation and work ethic speaks for itself. We have longstanding clients who come from all corners of the world and we take pride in the services we provide them. Not only do we deliver quality investigation transcriptions, but we also have the unique ability to provide translation of these documents. We know how challenging it can be when there is a language barrier between you and your own legal clients. We aim to improve and simplify those relationships by making communication easier. Our legal services include transcription and translation of:
- Accident Reports Investigators frequently take care of fire and motor accident reports. We understand the critical nature of these documents and we can provide same-day documentation upon request.
- Crime Scene & Forensic Investigations Our highly skilled legal staff has extensive experience completing crime scene and forensic investigation transcriptions. They're capable and qualified to accurately transcribe industry-specific jargon so that your transcription is completed with precision.
- Wire-Tap Conversations At Back Office Pro, we deliver word-for-word transcriptions. We know that wire-tap conversations aren't always recorded under idyllic circumstances, but our transcription specialists have been trained to be able to decipher dialogue in less-than-ideal recording situations.
- Interviews & Interrogations We guarantee to provide transcription of your suspect and witness interviews and interrogations with speed and accuracy. If you have special requests for formatting and style, just ask. We can make any accommodations necessary.
- Confession Tapes Another great benefit of working with Back Office Pro is our ability to create customized templates for our legal clientele. Whether you request a template for confession tapes or other investigation transcriptions, we're always happy to help.
- Disciplinary Hearing Records As part of your disciplinary hearing transcription, we will accurately transcribe all integral portions of your recording—the charges at hand, list of violations, overview, appeals, and procedures.
Benefits of Availing
Our Investigation Transcription Services
By selecting Back Office Pro as your outsource investigation transcription partner, you're choosing a professional partner that's second to none. We guarantee client satisfaction, quality outsource investigation transcription, accuracy, and fair turnaround times.
- Verbatim No need to worry—our transcription services are always guaranteed to be verbatim.
- Customized Formatting: Upon request, your investigation transcription can be customized to your exact specifications.
- Time Stamping As part of our customizable services, every client has the option of requesting time stamping for their transcription.
- Confidentiality We're always committed to your privacy and personal rights. As a result, your recordings and documents will be protected, encrypted, and safeguarded.
- Highly Trained Transcription Specialists Our team of specialists is top-notch and we only hire the best. You can rest assured in knowing that your investigation transcription will be handled by an absolutely professional in the field.
"Thanks so much for your assistance with the service for translating my podcasts flawlessly that allows me to run an online community for business women part time alongside a full time business. Your quick and accurate response helped me to save time and money."
“My experience with Back Office Pro has been very wonderful and would recommend their services to others requiring transcription services. Thank you for your great services and I look forward to continuing this fruitful working relationship in future."
If you're ready to begin a rewarding experience by getting started with your own outsource investigation transcription, contact us at Back Office Pro today.