Outsource General Transcription Services
At Back Office Pro (BOP), we understand how vital it is for businesses to focus on their core areas and outsource general transcription services to experts for a sustainable business model. With over a decade of experience in transcription services and a team of experienced transcriptionists at our disposal, we can provide the very best outsourcing benefits. We work with our clients to help them reduce capital investments, expenses, and overheads, resulting in significant savings and increased profitability, by delegating the time-intensive task of transcription to our specialized team.
At BOP, we are capable of addressing the transcription needs of international companies with ease, and we are committed to quality and timeliness. We incorporate high-end technology and resources to meet the requirements of companies offshoring their transcription operations. Reach out to our team using the contact form on our website to get your project up and running today.
General Transcription Skillsets at Back Office Pro
- Trained transcriptionists with typing speeds of 70 WPM or more, and a 98% accuracy.
- In-depth knowledge of transcription systems, including Jefferson Notation.
- Expertise in various software including highly-technical academic indexing and annotations: ANVIL (Annotation of Video and Language Data), Cielo24, CLAN (Computerized Language Analysis), ELAN (EUDICO Linguistic Annotator), EXMARaLDA (Extensible Markup Language for Discourse Annotation), f4transkript, Interact-AS, Praat, Transcriber, Voxcribe.
- Skilled at providing captioning services for intricate audio media with speed and accuracy at a minimum of 180 wpm literacy-based text with minimal conflicts.
- Working experience in verbatim transcriptions, edited transcriptions, intelligent verbatim transcriptions, and computer-generated transcription support.
- Excellent spelling, grammar, and punctuation skills
- Able to provide custom transcription solutions involving speech to text (STT) and speech recognition (SR) solutions.
- Able to transcribe from all common digital audio formats including AVI, CD, DVD, MP3, MP4, MOV, WAV, and WMV files, although our state-of-the-art software enables us to work with numerous other file types as well.
- Ability to deliver any file format, including the most common Text document (.txt), HTML document (.html), Microsoft Word document (.docx), Rich Text Format document (.rtf)
General Transcription Services Offered by Back Office Pro
Backed by over a decade of experience, we offer the most accurate general transcription services in India. Our transcription services include the following:
- Dictation Transcription Service At Back Office Pro, we offer Legal Dictation Transcription Services, Medical Dictation Transcription Services, Police and Law Enforcement Dictation Transcription Services, and others.
- Insurance transcription If you work in the insurance industry, you understand how important it is to have a written record of all audio and video recordings. Whether it’s a medical claim, an insurance claim, homeowners claim, or worker’s compensation claim, we provide exceptionally accurate and high-quality insurance transcriptions.
- Medical Transcription We transcribe recorded medical data by physicians and healthcare professionals regarding prescription, consultations, diagnosis and more. When transcribing such sensitive recordings, we ensure accuracy and turnaround time.
- Podcast transcription Our podcast transcription services provide top quality podcast transcripts with critical attention to detail. To boost your visibility on the internet, we help in turning the audio files into searchable terms.
Benefits of Availing
Our General Transcription Services
Over the last decade, Back Office Pro has been providing high-level transcription services to numerous clients. Our skill sets include:
- Value-Added Enhancements We provide audio content enhancement by captioning, subtitling, indexing and other formatting options that let companies leverage the full potential of their audio repositories.
- Specialized Skills Like many things in the business world Transcription requires a specific skill set, and by outsourcing to agencies having workforce proficient in this area, organizations can be assured of better quality and results.
- Vigilant In-House Data Security BOP conforms to vigilant in-house data security measures while delivering high-quality transcription services to its customers. Our team respects your transcription data, keeping in mind the privacy, security and confidentiality concerns of its customers.
- Quality Control Our Quality Management Platform provides granular reporting at all levels of production. Our Quality Control and Quality Compliance audits are designed to give you full transparency on the delivered services.
- Accuracy Assurance Because your dictations are processed through our top of the range software, we’re able to minimize human error and shorten turnaround time. Couple this with our 98% accuracy policy and you get the best output available.
- Proficient Maintenance No need to maintain various platforms and software that transcribers operate on, in addition to zero additional maintenance expenses on IT infrastructure
"Thanks so much for your assistance with the service for translating my podcasts flawlessly that allows me to run an online community for business women part time alongside a full time business. Your quick and accurate response helped me to save time and money."
“My experience with Back Office Pro has been very wonderful and would recommend their services to others requiring transcription services. Thank you for your great services and I look forward to continuing this fruitful working relationship in future."
Back Office Pro Delivers World-Class Transcription Services
If you have thought of offloading your engineering team, now is the time. Back Office Pro is an outsourcing partner you can trust. Many companies globally have put their faith in BOPs experience and continue to do so because when they outsource to us, they experience success!
Contact BOP today to learn how the team of architectural