Outsource Structural Design and Analysis Service
With over 14 years of international operation in the offshore outsourcing business, Back Office Pro has the resources and expertise you need to be your number one source for structural engineering services. In the specific area of Structural Design and Analysis, we have some of the most knowledgeable people in this field, and we provide them the hardware and software tools they need to get your project done to your satisfaction. Whether it is structural conceptual design, preliminary design or detailed design, you will find the same level of commitment to quality that has earned us the highest respect in the industry.
Industrial Structures Services at Back Office Pro
We have designed a wide variety of structural projects around the world. Our experience includes design and analysis of load bearing structures and machine foundations for vibrating equipment. Some of the industry segments we serve include, but are not limited to:
- Chemical Plants
- Oil Refineries
- Composite Structures
- Power Generating Units
- Printing Press Facilities
- Steel Production and Allied Industries
- Equipment Foundations
High Rise Structures Services at Back Office Pro
We execute designs for all types of residential and commercial buildings, using international industry standards. For analysis, we use commercial, finite element software as well as proprietary, in-house-developed software. Some of the types of high rise structures we have designed include:
- Roller-Compacted and Reinforced Concrete (RCC) Structures
- Steel Structures
- Composite Structures
- Prefabricated Building Systems
Custom Homes Services at Back Office Pro
We have carried out analysis and design of numerous custom homes in the USA using applicable codes and standards for locations in the US, including California, Georgia, Virginia and Arizona. We have designed Timber and Masonry/ Reinforced Concrete Homes.
Retrofitting & Rehabilitation of Existing Structures Services at Back Office Pro
We provide services for evaluation and strengthening of deteriorating structures
- Strength Evaluation using Non-Destructive Testing in the US
- Rehabilitation of Heritage Buildings
- Seismic Retrofitting
- Fiber Reinforced Polymer Concrete Wrapping
- Epoxy Treatment
Benefits of Outsourcing Structural Services
- Accurate and professionally created CAD drawings in your company’s format
- Shorter project lifecycles due to our use of powerful software tools such as PRO-Steel, X-STEEL, S FRAME, RAM and ROBOT.
- In-depth knowledge of international building codes across industry verticals, resulting in flawless construction drawings
- A company that adheres to ISO9000 standards
- And, when you team up with Back Office Pro, these benefits always come standard:
- Increased productivity for your project
- Decreased design costs—with quicker results
- Decreased operating expenses—anywhere from a 40 to 60% reduction in cost for the work we perform
- Savings in capital investment—you only pay for what you use, while you are using it
- Reduced project design cycle time and
- Highest standards of quality
Why You Should Act Now
The economy is growing and you want your business to grow with it. There may be some activities that just make good business sense for you to outsource. When you outsource structural design and analysis services to Back Office Pro, you will be partnering with a company that enjoys one of the highest reputations in the industry.
Learn more about the comprehensive structural engineering services we can provide. click on the “Contact Us” button to get more information.
"Back Office Pro has been a tremendous resource for our engineering works that is very precise and attentive to respond all our concerns. Understanding our procedures within a very short period is really appreciable."
"Our company has been associated with Back Office Pro from the last few months, which is so quick to respond to all our requests and very eager to understand our processes and standards. It was a pleasure working you and let’s hope our relationship will stay forever."