Outsource Process Planning & Automation Services
Helping clients meet manufacturing deadlines Back Office Pro (BOP) works as an efficient offsite resource partner to enable clients to face growing market challenges when they outsource process planning and automation services to BOP. Since manufacturing activity control is highly crucial for faster time to market and higher profitability, BOP’s team of engineering specialists work closely with clients to adopt process automation services that allow real-time change management and customer service for the entire manufacturing process.
BOP’s team of mechanical engineers and manufacturing specialists help to beat the competition with a smarter automation framework design that covers right from concept to order release. BOP offers a holistic manufacturing approach to process planning and automation and customizes scheduling as well as optimizes material consumption to provide assured results. With over decades of experience in helping manufacturers across the globe and expertise in computer-aided process planning (CAPP), BOP is your trusted resource partner for process automation services.
Process Planning Skillsets at Back Office Pro
- Graduate degrees in Engineering such as Mechanical, Chemical, and Electrical or Applied Physics & Instrumentation, etc.
- 3- 5 years’ experience in regulated manufacturing and control systems as well as process control and industrial automation
- Understanding in latest Programmable Logic Controllers or PLCs and Motion Control technology
- High analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adaptability to work with multiple teams and possess superior communication skills to offer valuable inputs and report timely to the clients
- Knowledge of Wonderware Intouch, FTView SE/ME, Archestra, etc.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and prioritize tasks to ensure timely project delivery
Process Planning & Automation Services at Back Office Pro
BOP helps clients deal with real challenges of the manufacturing process to ensure reduced time-to-market, improved product efficiency, better product quality, and reduction in production cost. With a growing list of clients from across the globe, BOP helps automate and optimize various manufacturing processes and offers a wide array of process planning and automation services including –
- Automation planning & analysis BOP offers distributed control systems (DCS), software testing & support, programmable logic controllers (PLC), Distributed Control Systems (DCS), real-time application maintenance and support, and plant simulation as well as 3D layout design.
- Monitoring & Analysis Support BOP’s team of skilled process planning and automation team provides specialized engineering tool development services, asset management, PLC programming as well as commissioning, etc.
- Conversion & Migration of Control tools/Software To help clients upgrade existing processes, BOP offers development of all sorts of drivers and OPC servers and helps with supervisory control for data acquisition services.
- Tool & Fixture Development BOP offers smart prototype development for construction equipment, plant operations, lean manufacturing, assembly process simulation, robotics simulation, safety system planning, and more.
Benefits of Outsourcing Mechanical Engineering Service
- BOP works with you to gain production efficiency and improved product quality through process automation and integration
- A team of skilled engineering professionals at BOP provides smarter inventory management that allows optimization of processes
- Helping clients achieve a reduction in manufacturing as well as time to marker with proper and planned distribution of resources,
- BOP offers access to better technology and skilled resources to reduce iterations
- Following global strategies and workflows, BOP ensures standardized product manufacturing processes
Contact Back Office Pro for Manufacturing Process Planning and Automation
BOP enables clients with automation tools and strategies to stay ahead in the competition by offering skilled resource support. Using a mix of manual planning and computer-aided process planning, BOP helps clients save money and time.
Contact BOP today to learn how Process Automation can help gain higher profitability.
"Back Office Pro has been a tremendous resource for our engineering works that is very precise and attentive to respond all our concerns. Understanding our procedures within a very short period is really appreciable."
"Our company has been associated with Back Office Pro from the last few months, which is so quick to respond to all our requests and very eager to understand our processes and standards. It was a pleasure working you and let’s hope our relationship will stay forever."