Outsource Point Cloud Data Processing
BackOffice Pro (BOP) is an adept resource partner for all engineering support services including point cloud data processing. Over the years, BOP has supported many top engineering firms, construction companies, urban planners, government bodies with top-notch point cloud services. On outsourcing Point Cloud to CAD requirements to BOP, clients can be benefited from restoration, extension, and renovation of legacy or heritage buildings. Whether the blueprints are lost or are incomplete, BOP can help you get it sorted by taking your point cloud data to recreate the designs and models as required.
Using point cloud and laser scan data, BOP helps create 3D models with different LODs (level of detail) to meet varied client needs. BOP has worked alongside many architects, engineers, contractors, surveyors, and urban planners.
Skillset of Point Cloud to BIM Professionals at BackOffice Pro
- Graduate degree in architecture or engineering disciplines such as Mechanical, Electrical or Civil
- Relevant experience in Revit and associated architectural engineering experience.
- Skilled in creating and modifying Revit families as well as CAD dynamic blocks.
- Ability to work with Bentley Pointools, Pointfuse, Autodesk Recap, Geomagic, Meshlab, Phidias, Cloud Compare, Descartes, Scalypso, etc. for editing and viewing purposes. Autocad, Autodesk Recap 360 Pro, Bentley, Rhino, 3Ds Studio Max, etc. for modeling purposes and Autodesk Revit, Graphisoft, Archicad, and Allplan for BIM purposes.
- Understanding of Revit model coordination along with Navisworks clash detection.
- Hands on experience in working on construction projects related to industrial, commercial, hospitality, education, governmental, healthcare, etc.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize high complexity tasks to help clients.
- Adaptability to work with cross-cultural multi-functional teams
Point Cloud Data Processing Services by BackOffice Pro
BOP helps the client to design structurally as well as architectural and Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Fire Protection (MEPF) models and also ensures all the drawings meet global standards. BOP’s team of skilled and professional point cloud specialists take it as a challenge when it comes to providing accurate 3D replicas while ensuring that they meet varied requirements.
Here is a list of Point Cloud Data Processing services offered by BOP:
- Point Cloud to BIM BOP works as your resource support partner to convert Point Cloud to 3D Model in Revit. BOP has the expertise in handling high-definition flawless data to create precise models that are exact replicas of the buildings for renovation and rehabilitation projects.
- Point Cloud Modeling BOP helps in creating accurate models using point cloud data for visualization, construction, and documentation of various engineering projects. BOP offers 3D models for base design level, 4D models for construction scheduling, 5D models for cost management, 6D models for sustainability optimization, and 7D models for facility management.
- Point Cloud Consultation BOP also works closely with clients to clarify point cloud-related aspect for a specific project and helps to create better visibility towards construction renovation or rehabilitation.
Choose BackOffice Pro for Point Cloud Data Processing Requirements
- Regularly trained resources to meet complex project needs and are updated on international building regulations to offer impeccable modeling services
- 24*6 support to reduce the response time of client queries
- Global locations to help clients with specific requirements
- ISO certified project management processes to ensure the projects meet all quality standards
- Secured labs ensure client data remains safe.
For Revit Point Cloud Modeling, Contact BackOffice Pro Today
BackOffice Pro is your ideal resource support partner with ample knowledge on construction projects. As a result of handling multiple BIM projects with various teams from across the globe, BOP offers some crucial value adds and offers the much-needed consulting. Contact BOP today for point cloud data processing services.
- BOP’s BIM Specialists Developed BIM Model for Converting a 4-Story Building into a 24-Story Massive Structure
- Canadian Mechanical Engineering Company Used Outsourcing Model to Cut It hydraulic fixture Detailing Cost
- New Zealand Based Seating Designer and Manufacturer Beat Competition by Outsourcing 3D Product Animation
- Germany Based 3D Scanning Consultancy gets Point-Cloud Conversion to CAD Services and Creates 3D Walkthrough
- USA Based Engineering Company gets the Point Cloud Data and 3D Parametric Model
"BackOffice Pro has been a tremendous resource for our engineering works that is very precise and attentive to respond all our concerns. Understanding our procedures within a very short period is really appreciable."
"Our company has been associated with BackOffice Pro from the last few months, which is so quick to respond to all our requests and very eager to understand our processes and standards. It was a pleasure working you and let’s hope our relationship will stay forever."