Outsource Industrial Structure Design Services
Back Office Pro (BOP) understands that complex structures require specialized skills to draft and offers relevant technical know-how and decades of experience to meet client requirements when they Outsource Industrial Structure designing projects to BOP. Acknowledging that industrial structures are highly complex and need to sustain both static and dynamic loading, BOP’s team of engineering experts offer highly precise and accurate industrial structure design services to global clientele. BOP has a track record of providing best in class engineering services to help design and analyze an industrial structure.
Combined with industry experience, global strategic locations, dynamic project delivery frameworks, international quality standards, BOP caters to industrial structure designing projects of any scale, volume, and size while meeting client deadlines.
Industrial Structure Skillsets at Back Office Pro
- Masters or Graduate Degree in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical engineering
- 2 to 5 years of experience in working as an industrial structure design engineer
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD, SolidWorks, STADD software, Femap, Nastran, Hypermesh, Ansys, Excel, etc.
- Understanding of building codes, standards, and practices including ASCE-7, ASCE41, UFC, NDS, and more
- Hands-on experience in providing structural engineering technologies like SAP, SAFE, ETABS, Tekla, etc.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work with various global teams to get the work completed
- Excellent communication skills to keep clients informed about the project developments
Structure DesignServices at Back Office Pro
BOP has worked with various crucial industrial design projects and understands the criticality of verifying the very basic core concepts of industrial structures that ensure the strength and robustness of any structure and offers skilled resources to help comply the designs keeping in mind the specific codes, regulations, and standards.
Apart from analyzing industrial structures, BOP offers help with concept designs, working alongside client’s in-house teams to get detailed drawings that ensure standard utilization of materials and also offers value-adds to make the structure even better.
- BOP has worked with chemical plants, steel manufacturing plants, oil refineries, allied industries, heavy metal industries, printing presses, etc. and offers the following industrial structure design services.
- BOP helps engineering drawing support for designs including fencing, piping, derrick structures, ladders, towers, staircases, solar panels, and more.
Benefits of Outsourcing Structural Services
- Infrastructure and Technical KnowhowBOP offers engineering support services on all industry-leading technologies with its high-end start of the art infrastructure. Be it designing or editing designs, BOP is proficient in providing advanced services to its clients.
- Affordable prices with quick servicesWorking with Fortune 1000 companies, BOP has developed a comprehensive project management model to offer the best quality services with a matching deadline at a highly affordable price.
- Skilled and Trained ResourcesBOP ensures that its team of engineering experts remain UpToDate with all latest and relevant technologies with regular training and also offers informative sessions on all international codes and standards to meet changing global needs.
Outsource Professional Industrial Structure Designing Requirements to Back Office Pro
BOP is backed by an eager and skilled engineering team to handle multiple projects of larger volumes while meeting all quality guidelines. With a knack for delivering projects within deadline and meeting project budgets, BOP has a long list of satisfied clients to its name.
Contact BOP today to understand how BOP’s industrial design engineering services can make your project a success.
"Back Office Pro has been a tremendous resource for our engineering works that is very precise and attentive to respond all our concerns. Understanding our procedures within a very short period is really appreciable."
"Our company has been associated with Back Office Pro from the last few months, which is so quick to respond to all our requests and very eager to understand our processes and standards. It was a pleasure working you and let’s hope our relationship will stay forever."