Outsource Geospatial Services to Back Office Pro
Back Office Pro (BOP) offers end to end geospatial services to global clients to help them with high-quality geospatial data collection and analysis. With trained and skilled resources and global quality processes, BOP is an ideal offsite partner allowing businesses to outsource geospatial services. BOP’s works towards result oriented multi-disciplinary GIS and geospatial services have helped hundreds of clients to get best in class mapping services. Helping clients focus on core operations as well as innovations by integrating IT with GIS, BOP provides resource support for a wide range of geospatial data related business activities.
BOP’s team of dedicated GIS specialists help with geospatial data collection as well as analysis using exhaustive digital GIS databases. Helping civil engineers, contractors, urban planners, governing authorities, BOP helps with GIS, LiDAR, Terrestrial Laser Scanning, 3D city Modeling, Spatial data conversion, remote-sensing, CAD, and BIM related requirements.
Skillset of GIS Specialists at Back Office Pro
- Graduate degree in civil engineering, environmental science, or Geography or related fields.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in working with GIS mapping projects
- Certification in ArcGIS Server and ArcGIS Online
- Highly skilled with handling and management of GIS data
- Superior data analysis and communication skills
- Adaptability to working with cross-cultural, multi-location teams
Back Office Pro’s Geospatial Services
As one of the top geospatial companies from India, BOP helps clients with smart, highly accurate, reliable, and affordable GIS and geospatial services. Here are some of the services offered by BOP’s team of skilled GIS specialists.
- Photogrammetric BOP helps clients synchronize both high-speed imaging as well as remote sensing abilities to get the exact location and helps create position-based maps.
- Planimetric Mapping BOP helps clients capture both the natural and humanmade planes to help get the right planimetric maps.
- Orthophoto Production BOP’s geospatial data services help clients create accurate base maps that are highly reliable.
- Topographic Mapping Back Office Pro’s team of GIS specialists helps clients update topographic maps that are highly accurate.
- Terrain Modelling BOP combines various geospatial mapping tools to get the right digital terrain models that help understand a region better.
- LiDAR Mapping BOP offers high-resolution specialized LiDAR maps that meet complex client requirements.
Benefits of Back Office Pro’s Geospatial Services
- BOP has decades of experience in handling GIS related data and helps clients understand and use complex information.
- BOP’s team of GIS specialists are well trained in 2D/3D imaging and web mapping that help clients get highly accurate geospatial images.
- BOP’s global locations allow us to respond to the client without delay and also work with client work shifts to help work as an extension to the in-house team.
- ISO certified processes enable clients to keep client data safe while meeting deadlines for all projects.
- BOP signs strict NDA and also sticks to SLAs to ensure the assignments are delivered as required.
Contact Back Office Pro for Smarter Geospatial Services
BOP is a leader in providing the right resources for the right engineering projects. Having worked with multiple complex projects and helped hundreds of clients, BOP is a trustworthy resource support partner for all engineering support projects.
Contact BOP today to learn how the team can help with your geospatial requirements.
"Back Office Pro has been a tremendous resource for our engineering works that is very precise and attentive to respond all our concerns. Understanding our procedures within a very short period is really appreciable."
"Our company has been associated with Back Office Pro from the last few months, which is so quick to respond to all our requests and very eager to understand our processes and standards. It was a pleasure working you and let’s hope our relationship will stay forever."